Chapter Four: Journey to Acrix Solara

Hellgate Tribe lives here
Allen Momoto
Drifter

Re: Chapter Four: Journey to Acrix Solara

Post by Allen Momoto » Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:45 pm

‘‘Tempest is late. She was supposed to meet us here and guide us through the desert. At least that much I remember.’’
"Tempest?"

The name sounded familiar, he was puzzled for a bit before the light bulb clicked on. Zeik had mentioned this woman a comrade of the chaos that was to assist them.

"Is this her pattern? Does she fails to show often?"

The clingy heat around them felt like a blanket of energy being laid over his body. He felt like a flower basking in its glory. But the sand...the sand he hated. It was too ambiguous, unstable, he could not ground himself. It was lurking him and to now have to wander around in it because the Choas can't keep up with their guides was poking his attitude a bit more.

They kept going on as he fumbled and stumbled behind.

Deaths hunating kiss?

He thought, it wasart of what the strange voice from early said. It was something he had somewhere. A memory that was beyond his grasp. Where could he have heard it, who could have told him? Was it from a book? It rang poetically against his drums soaking his mind in possibilities. To not to have to second guess everything would take such a huge load off him. But the impressions on his heart that statement left was triggering something in him. But he had to keep his composure.

"And I'm guessing our task now is to find this, Tempest?"

Nagase Kura Hellgate
Drifter

Post by Nagase Kura Hellgate » Wed Sep 25, 2019 2:58 pm

Allen Momoto wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:45 pm
‘‘Tempest is late. She was supposed to meet us here and guide us through the desert. At least that much I remember.’’
"Tempest?"

The name sounded familiar, he was puzzled for a bit before the light bulb clicked on. Zeik had mentioned this woman a comrade of the chaos that was to assist them.

"Is this her pattern? Does she fails to show often?"

The clingy heat around them felt like a blanket of energy being laid over his body. He felt like a flower basking in its glory. But the sand...the sand he hated. It was too ambiguous, unstable, he could not ground himself. It was lurking him and to now have to wander around in it because the Choas can't keep up with their guides was poking his attitude a bit more.

They kept going on as he fumbled and stumbled behind.

Deaths hunating kiss?

He thought, it wasart of what the strange voice from early said. It was something he had somewhere. A memory that was beyond his grasp. Where could he have heard it, who could have told him? Was it from a book? It rang poetically against his drums soaking his mind in possibilities. To not to have to second guess everything would take such a huge load off him. But the impressions on his heart that statement left was triggering something in him. But he had to keep his composure.

"And I'm guessing our task now is to find this, Tempest?"
‘We don’t have to search for Tempest, she’ll have a much easier time finding us, than we would finding her. Besides we only just arrive, I’m sure she’s near by.’

-She casual followed behind alaude, only a few paces behind. Her arms rested on her shoulders, with her fingers locked into one another. She stammered a little, losing her balance to the shifting sands.

Alaude shifted his head about, careful of his every step and watchful of their progress. He was always like this, calculating and preparing.-

‘The sand isn’t as fun to travel on as it is to look at. Or...maybe it would be better if I didn’t wear these sandals? But...I fear with Xelphis shining over our shoulders, the heat of the sands would prove unbearable.’

Alaude Nightwing
Arcanum Iris

Post by Alaude Nightwing » Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:26 pm

While continuing to head toward the hills to the east Alaude would take note that while the other two being slightly inconvenienced by the unstable sand. Alaude would pull his cigarette out of his mouth for a moment tapping the ashes off the tip of it toward the ground in front of him. While tapping his cigarette a small amount of black lighting would crackle from his finger, to the cigarette, to the sand bellow. The moment the ashes touched the sand a small alchemy circle would flash for moment on the ground and suddenly the sand that Alaude would walk over would transmute into solid sandstone.

Alaude would continue to head toward the hills to the east but would now be providing a stable path with every step he took for Nagase and Allen to be able to walk on. Also after the last person in the group walked over the sandstone path it would quickly return back to normal sand as to not leave a path and also not to mess up the geology/ecosystem of the area.

"It's less about her never showing, she just likes to be...fashionably late is all. Everyone has their own 'unique' quirks but none the less if Zeik trust her that should be enough not to worry."

Tempest
Drifter

Post by Tempest » Mon Oct 21, 2019 12:20 pm

-Tempest stepped carefully from the dark portal not wanting to hit the sand too fast and be unpleasantly surprised by the temperature. When she touched down she was thankful to find but not only what's the temperature agreeable but the surface was solid.-

"Clever"

-She smiled, nodding approvingly at the alchemy before looking up to address the group. Conveniently Kurai was able to place her right behind them on their path-

"Sorry to have kept you all waiting. I'm Tempest"

Return to “Acrix Solara”