Unexpected Arrival: PT 2

The Maaluukian Woods teem with many life forms. The name was given to the woods by the native Elvs, Vescrutian moths. Maaluuki have heightened senses and extrasensory abilities, they prevent travelers from finding their homes with Psionic abilities.
Liam Savvik
Drifter

Unexpected Arrival: PT 2

Post by Liam Savvik »

After walking for what was 47 Earth hours, Liam would come to a stop. There just wasn't much here, at least not in this exact area, that or his HUD didn't have enough information on this part of the world to give any useful results.

"FAITH, do you see anything?" Liam would ask his ships AI, and his partner, FAITH.

After a second of waiting, data would be relayed of the area that would combine with the data he already had from sending out scans and various types of signals. His HUD would begin registering various life forms and recording their data to send to the FAITH's Real Hologram Network.

Liam would take a seat on a large rock and look to the east. While he did, he would hold his hand out and from this air, a pixelated cup would form, which would then turn into a solid structure filled with water. Taking a sip he would look to the sky where the two stars of this system shone down.

This planet wasn't that much different from Aquire, but at the same time, everything was alien. He'd done this kind of landing and exploration hundreds of times for the Earth Alliance of Sanctity Treaty, but for some reason, this time felt different.

After finishing the glass of water, the cup would pixelize and it's matter would be returned to the Real Hologram Network. Once done he would get to his feet and continue walking.
Tragedies make you who you are

Liam's Theme - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tf-VTR_A1Y

Zeik
King of Chaos

Re: Unexpected Arrival: PT 2

Post by Zeik »

Astral City carefully
Monitored the Forest of resonance for insurgents of evil. Zeik was maticulus in his design of the ARCHER defense system and quickly picked up the planetary traveler presence.

Zeik was a gifted seer and his level of perception exceeded the grasp of empathy. He knew the man was harmless but had to investigate further.

‘Uhhhh are you lost. These woods are really....safe for travelers.’

The maalukian woods were home to some of vescrutias oldest predators, feral killers.
Everything posted by this account is official property of ©Vescrutia2018, no reproduction, or reposting of this content identical to or closely resembling is allowed.

Liam Savvik
Drifter

Post by Liam Savvik »

Liam immediately looked around for the source of the voice. His HUD also scanned rapidly trying to pinpoint the location which also mapping the area to see how far away it was. At the same time, the HUD would be deciphering the language, but it might not have enough info to translate it yet.

"I come with sanctity and the goal of understanding the universe. Do you understand, or can you understand these words" Liam would speak out hoping for a response back.

Zeik
King of Chaos

Post by Zeik »

Zeik was intrigued by the traverlers strange clothes and decided to approach.

‘Yea, I understand you. Language can be studied through the stars, there are few languages I’m unaware of.

-Zeik quickly closed the distance between the traveler and himself, taking a rest against a large boulder.-

I’m Zeik, I consider myself a guardian of this wilderness, the Astral Chaos.

You traveled through the dangers of the Void for knowledge, is there known where you’re from?

-He asked cautiously. Nervous not to offend, but still wildly concerned why anyone would challege the void for....information
Everything posted by this account is official property of ©Vescrutia2018, no reproduction, or reposting of this content identical to or closely resembling is allowed.

Liam Savvik
Drifter

Post by Liam Savvik »

As Zeik approached, Liam's body and systems automatically reacted throwing up a light Energy Jammer and I-Field, just in case. At the same time his HUD would begin scanning Zeik's biological, energy and metaphysical makeup to figure out what exactly he was.

"I am Liam Savvik, Supreme Representative of the Sanctity Treaty. Knowledge is infinite, I seek to know as much as I can to better aid the people of the Sanctity treaty against future threats that could befall us." Liam would say, almost as if it were scripted.

"First Contact Protocol requires me to ask if your species, has attained interstellar travel or not" Liam would ask.

his HUD would continue scanning Zeik and the area, always gathering information, always building a map, both of the terrain, and of energy and matter.

Zeik
King of Chaos

Post by Zeik »

-Zeik’s eye twitched at the buzz and hum of the mechanics at work-

‘Interstellar Travel? Are you asking if we have ships that can sail the void? Yes. We have the technology, some parts of Vescrutia.

You sound like a man who takes orders? Who gives you....orders?’

-Vescrutians were gifted in every known art, their mother had spared nothing when creating.

It didn’t take long for Vescrutians to gain the technology needed for space exploration, it just rarely crosses the citizens mind.

Lives are long on Vescrutia and the planet is boutiful in operations. One of the few thriving cultures were light weighs heavier than darkeness.

Liam Savvik
Drifter

Post by Liam Savvik »

Hearing that these people, the Vescrutian's had means of traversing the stars meant that Liam did not have to hide various things that would upset a underdeveloped civilization's growth.

"As Supreme Representative, I represent the entirety of the Sanctity Treaty, an interstellar Federal Parliamentary Republic. Our primary goal is to ensure the peaceful co-existence of all species in the Sanctity Treaty. I am the equivalent of a Prime Minister, or a President." Liam would say.

He would then dismiss all the scanners, which were no more than simple waves of various energies begin emitted from his body via the Real Hologram System.

"It is good that light outweighs the dark, but at the same time, that statement can be very subjective. I would like to experience this world for myself and make my own judgment on it. That is the best way to determine things" Liam would add.

Zeik
King of Chaos

Post by Zeik »

‘I agree. My statment is subjective, I’m sure there are many whose lives are wrought is pandemonium and they won’t say light weighs more’

-Vescrutia was a large planet and had seen its fair share of tyranny by the hands of its own.

However there were more lifeforms awaken to light on Vescrutia than any of its neighboring sister planets.-

‘You are welcome to explore Vescrutia, if you weren’t the planet wouldn’t have let you land.’

-He said with a chuckle.-

‘Tell me. Have you been to any other planets within this galaxy?’

Liam Savvik
Drifter

Post by Liam Savvik »

"I currently do not know where I am, I am lost, everything but this planet and the system it is a part of is all my sensors can pick up at the moment." Liam would say to Zeik.

Liam was cut off from everything but his ship, a few crew members and FAITH. There wasn't anything on his scanners and the ship's and Real Hologram Network's location services were coming up empty.

"All I can conclude is that this must be in some alternate reality, an isolated one, with no foreseeable return to the one I come from" Liam would say after a short pause from trying to look through the network again.

"What can you tell me about this system, it's people, and how things work here so I can better understand the situation I have been thrown into." Liam would ask.

Zeik
King of Chaos

Post by Zeik »

‘I pity your circumstances. Traversing the expanse through machines has always had its limits.’

- He said bluntly.-

However...I can’t simply devulge information to a stranger. It’s not a manner of value, but protection...this land has seen a fair share of travelers from all realms of existence.

Rarely do the travelers arrive with...machines. Alternatively reality indeed.

-He said with a chuckle.-

‘Vescrutia is a free planet, you’ll find ample land to call home and food to keep you going.

Travel to the different wilderness at your own risk, every lifeform here is bursting with potential. Capable of wielding the natural force naten.

Return to “Maaluukian Woods”