COER Files 035 :: Savaj's Last Recorded Mission

These are areas outside of the realms of the Alliance. Venture out into Vescrutia's open world and explore. Go anywhere and show us a side of Vescrutia that might not have been discovered yet.
Savaj Vanguard
Drifter

Re: COER Files 035 :: Savaj's Last Recorded Mission

Post by Savaj Vanguard »

..no..

-Savvy’s wobbling knees gave out as she collapsed on all fours beneath the weight of SILK’s massive subconscious. Cross and Imani were drowning right in front of her and for a second, she thought she was hearing the final wails of SILKS’s grungy accent chuckling at her from beyond grave. But Savvy was learning the hard way that Miguel more than your run of the mil intergalactic physicist.

Ughhhh!!

The massive overhaul of his subconscious kicked up a caustic storm of psionic jolts that blitzed around Savvy’s head like a crown. Trillions of her neurons were being overloaded at once. Her screams rung loud enough to peel the paint from the walls but not much else.

Her wincing green marbles wept at the reflection of her failures; she now understood in full the depths of Miguel’s cellular perversions and knew her death would doom Cross, Imani, and several hundred thousand others to a fate worse than oblivion. Her blood shot eyes suddenly flexed with drive before they fell snow white. Savvy clenched her teeth and tuned every fiber of her being inward, toward culling the cerebral storm of SILK’s thoughts, desires, fears, memories, concepts, triumphant breakthroughs, and poignant failures until she found an escape route. But to Miguel, she looked more pathetic than tenacious.

“On second thought, it looks like you’ve done more than enough damage to yourself to remove you from the threat category. A psychic, huh? Capable of getting passed my fire walls, cero’barriers, and ionic membranes? Fascinating..”

Again, SILK’s disembodied voice shook the crumbling foundations of his lab before suddenly holographic images of Savvy’s terror washed face were displayed above her. Miguel had cameras, billions of them built into walls and floors that had been snapping pictures of her while she licked her wounds. Their lenses were cut from meteoric ore he collected during one of his planetary excavations and granted his cameras optics powerful enough to read genetic code. And from the tune of his surrounding barritone, Savvy’s DNA was equivalent to hitting the jackpot.

”..extraordinary..your cells.. they’re being flooded by pockets of Naten totally foreign to anything in your body. Did you know that? Their integrity is daunted, curbed all together really. They should be multiplying thousands of times faster than they are.

Do you want me to help you?”

He was dead ass serious. Miguel was himself less of anman than he was a myraid talents, each of which had been sharpened to fine razors by his egregiously obsessive nature. Among being leading authority in quantum theory and genetic engineering, Miguel was doctor but years of experience in his “darker” avenues of work had wained his ethical code in exchange for efficiency. It’s what brought him to plateau of intellect all on his own and it was how he was going to survive the impending apocalypse.

”Hmm, the texture of your hair and skin suggest.. Ishi’nn physiology, but your people have been abused and traded into extinction thousands of years following the fall of the fabled Mad King Mytus. But here you are.. Perhaps a link from the Great 13 is the missing catalyst I’ve been looking for.”

Whilst he theorized, millions of steel wires and cables too thin to be seen were released from their scabbards in the walls to suspended Savaj’s lifeless body into the air. Her limbs were stretched to their maxims as if she were on a medieval operating table, while several surgical mechanical appendages descended from above. Slowly and carefully, tiny metal fingers dribbled non invasive marks along her flesh that determined where the plasma incisions would be. At this point Miguel’s backup artificial consciousness had ascertained control of his trans-dimensional workshop once again and was already repairing the benign damage Nightmare assassins brought to his door step. It sucked that he lost his own body, but getting a new vessel would be at worst, a triviality. He developed a spell of tunnel vision decoding the puzzle surrounding Savvy’s old blood, but doing so could crack The Source Code. To him, this took priority.

”I don’t know if you can hear me but I don’t want this to hurt, so these wires are going to feed N’hovikyn into your pores to dead your nerves.. Should you die.. I want you to know you’ve helped more woman and children than you will ever know.

..thank you.”

His drones got work on Savvy’s suprisingly tough skin. A telekinetic second skin made sinking their advanced tools into her body a challenge in itself but nothing insurmountable. But there was another metamorphosis occuring that almost went under SILK’s all seeing radar. One of projects were reaching maturity, and his existential body didn’t at all moved.

Back on the ground, right next to Cross’ foam clotted incubation tube was Imani, whose body had been adjusting to Naten infusion entirely differently than her peer. Cross’ floating body looked like a thick plush doll but Imani barely looked human at all. Her soul reaching screams had been replaced by a low pitched howl. Her clothes and flesh had all been melded into a dark amorphous mass that swirled like gas at the margins. Her eyes and hair were now blistering founts of Naten. Not to mention she was at least four times her size.. and growing.

The black form that was once her body completely filled out the “unbreakable” dimensions of her incubation tank like an ink blot. This set alarms that autonomously redirected laboratory’s power reserved to defense purposes. SILK’s attention had yet to be drawn away from his new found project.

Cross
Drifter

Post by Cross »

For what seemed like an eternity compressed in a matter of minutes, SILK had filled the lab with the cacophonous whirrs, clicks and and other sounds of science. The bubbling of the chambers, the recording of data, the click-clacking of a nearby keypad with no fingers or person to man it, he multitasked with calculating efficiency all incredibly focused on prospecting this gold-mine of a gene pool that be Savaj. He didn’t even have time to think about how many women he had murdered in vain searching for the one specimen who could potentially complete the source code, and turn her into an Anima. Tools swam all around her, who's origins could not be traced in the dark recesses of the disembodied structure, bearing infiltrating intent. They numbered in the dozens. Scalpels with laser tipped blades, clamps, and claws of shimmering countenance that bend and reflected light elsewhere, drills, screws and other severing devices that made the hospital wing in neovia look like the trauma center of a front line guerrilla warfare camp.

"It must sicken you, the nature of my experiments. The women. The countless women. It sickens me too really. I don't enjoy this. But I'd betray myself if I did not use my gifts. I'm sorry, I do this often. Talk to my specimens. It's ridiculous really. But, I find it helps me cope. Process. Everything. What I do, I do for all… There’s a desert coming, a drought. Another astral year. Can you imagine? A cosmic event that seemingly happens at random and I’m finally able to predict one? But every astral year guarantees one thing, the arrival of The Horsemen and their spawn. It’s no coincidence that you’re unable to regenerate Naten as efficiently now, their influence draws near. Observe.“

SILK rambled on with a robotic timbre, his words were rhythmic and sustained yet you could tell his thoughts were torn in a plethora of different directions. All of which were ignorant of the fate of the other two intruders, one who's body was undergoing a magnitude of genetic inconsistencies. Imani had grow giant, then shrank, reduced to an embryo, and was obliterated all together, and remade whole once more. Cross still floated, her eyes swimming beneath her eyelids like children beneath blankets. The charts upon the screen detected a steady heartbeat in all the subjects save for Cross who's body appeared to be clinging to life.

What appeared among the charts was a graph of the planet itself, its digital representation looked very real with its layers of ecosystems broken down into layers all with their own readings of energy output, when juxtaposed with Vescrutia of seasons past, the output was getting less and less.

“Every Astral year instills in Vescrutia so much energy she cant help but distribute it among her children. But something is stifling the flow. Stepping on the hose. Sucking it dry. It can only be one thing. Them. I don’t know how to beat them but I DO know that Anima are the only beings comprised of self sustainable energy. We have to evolve. All of us.”

There was a sudden spike in Savaj’s chart in natural activity, still? Among all of this? It softened SILKS voice. The tools descended upon Savaj, now successfully neutralized her psionic skin were free to make the necessary intrusions upon her flesh to bring closure to countless years of trail and error.

"Don't worry about your friends. I anticipate one will become an Aion, my own name for Anima, patent pending. After all she’s exhibiting similar symptoms, her body is fighting for equilibrium. The other? Will remain in a coma I assume. That's what happens to the ones who fail. Their souls, everything that makes them them is presumably reunited with Vescrutia, jettisoned into the stream the longer they are exposed to The Source Code. But you… you are…”

Miguel’s looks, syringes and drills cracked and shattered at the slightest touch to Savaj’s back showering Savaj, strung up by presumably nothing, in a glittering glow of diamond dust.

“- Quickly becoming troublesome. Something is preventing me from intruding upon your body, altering your DNA. Something is holding you back. What is this anyway? On your back. Scanning.”

Like a puppet Savaj was flipped around toward the array of digital screens, micro sized lenses, cameras descended from on high and combed over every inch of Savaj’s back where a peculiar, and extrodinarly intricate script lie. It appeared to behind at her spinal column, then branch out from there, tracing her nervous system, where the Naten-Harnessing power of the body was with various geometric symbols around the intersections where Naten would distribute to certain areas of the body. These geometric glyphs were like boulders in a stream, suffocating the Naten and stunting Savaj’s growth. Maybe it was to her benefit that she wasn’t experimented on. Still, she was hiding so much more than her trauma beneath her skin.

“What… what is this. What is this script. It’s too intricate to be self inflicted. It’s not a protection spell its…”

A series of beeps and hyperactive claking on the keyboard implied SILK was scanning his own brain for something that looked remotely similar. All the while, there were cracks forming in Imani’s chamber, the black mass she has becoming was churning like a cauldron. Even Cross’ eyes had shot completely open, pupils awash with a white sheen. But all that could be ignored. SILK was far too consumed with deciphering the origins off his project to focus on two vegetables.

“I regret to say I’ve never seen anything like it. That’s fine. I’ll just gather some field data while I keep you all here. Place her and the other one in the containment units. She’s almost finished.”

A brief pause, and the Aions melded out of the dark unknown around Savaj and Imani. Their tall imposing figure, pale white skin, and dead expressions conveyed nothing but by forces unknown Savaj levitated in the middle of them. The cracks on Imani’s chamber crawled up it’s face until it shattered leaving her body in a pool of Neon green liquid that hastily absorbed into her pores like a sponge.

“Curious. She looks different than the rest. A variant of Aion?”

SILK remarked The cameras floated around her lifeless body, nearing Imani’s corpse until they got so close they were undone by the very fabric of their existence, crunched into nothing by seemingly invisible hands. Alarms of all sorts sounded, red lights flooded the dark space and the Aion’s tried to rush Savaj into the dark depths but were running quickly, in place, bound to the ground by Imani who was forcing herself to a standing position. There were gaps and cracks in her skin that was burning with clear, beautiful wispy energy that also took her hair and her clothes clean off. With a guttural scream of pain, and mighty swipe of her hand she snatched Savaj from the Aion’, shattered Cross’ tank, and blew them away into the dark recesses of the Laboratory with a profound gust of force.

“No… A perfect. True. Anima. Fascinating. Hm? And the other?”

Cross also worked herself to a standing position. Similar to when Savaj and she was sparing, her Cordis Nova, her sentient AI had taken over her compromised body and was running the most appropriate combat algorithms to fit the situation. Her head looked left toward Imani, and right toward Savaj, she reached for her LYFE syringe and jabbed it into Savaj’s body, an adrenaline shot if wherever was one that reinvigorated her with a second wind very much needed for a fight against the forthcoming army of gods.
Everything posted by this account is official property of ©Vescrutia2018, no reproduction, or reposting of this content identical to or closely resembling is allowed.

Savaj Vanguard
Drifter

Post by Savaj Vanguard »

“FFFAAUUGHUUKiN’ HELL!!!”

-She roared as her eyes were jolted open. All her Savvy’s post surgeical wounds and incisions weaved themselves up in the blink of an eye while she took the largest gasp of air ever. Her heart, brain, even her skin was quivering from the LYFE Syringe’s powerful chemicals. She was transfixed, sweaty, jolted, and battlesuit was all torn up. But it only took her a second to gather herself and catch her breath. That, and the skull bending migraine she was still fending off.-

“Cross?!”

-Savvy barely got the chance to thank her comrade before the blue haired battle titan vanished in a blur twisting cobalt. She couldn’t get a read on her thought patterns, but recognized Cross’ automated battle state from their previous spar. The girl was in control even when she wasn’t conscious. And still tough as shit, despite being forcibly submerged well beyond the mortal limit. She truly brought a new light and torch to the term tenacious.

She then laid eyes on what became of Imani and was torn between horror, shame and intrigue. With her new memories she connected the dots as quickly as their previous owner and was at least glad to see she was still of sound enough mind to recognize her allies. And now she was single handedly engaging a duo of omnipotent homunculi using primal instinct alone to guide her path. This chick needed a raise. Who was she even?-

”Shit.. Whe’a Kham find this bit-?”

-Before she could finish her thoughts, Savaj’s weary eyes narrowed into blades. She was seized from all angles by an invisble enemy. It was another swarm of TINY, microscopic metallic wires engineered to ensnare her limbs while administering a corrosive paralyzing agent through her pores. Their were billions of them, her sensitive ears twitched the second their propulsion gears released them but they were still too thin to see with the naked eye. They were extensions of SILK’s emergency protocol, designed to neutralize any living organism forign to the lab’s facial recognition. The metallic harkens barely glistened in the blaring red lights but Savvy’s mind tore them to shreds before they even got a sniff of her.

“Paws off..”

-She groaned angrily toward her massless foe before slapping her palm unto the crumbling tiles. Her eyes fell snow white while her finger tips, wrist, arm, practically every inch of her began quaking with climatic psionic force that rendered spatial uniformity in her proximity. Metal and circuitry was ripped from their roots and pulled into Savvy’s violent orbit of building power.

The walls nearest this phenemenea coiled and caved inward while her allies served on the Frontier. Savvy was STRETCHING her mental influence further than she ever attempted in efforts to rescue the women Miguel had stored in his subterranean bunker. She could still hear them screaming. Some of them sobbing uncontrollably from dread and horrid anticipation, but most of them screamed. She knew SILK’s list of contingencies was vast enough to drag out any altercation long enough for him to discern a proper method to neutralize the threat. He was a scientist, not a battle commander. He shied from direct confrontation but played chess with his opponents on several other dimensions; the man went so far as to sacrifice his body to incapacite a psychic. They couldn’t let this battle last for too long, especially when SILK had field advantage. But from what she could discern from Imani’s new mutations, Miguel may have bitten off more than he could chew. But if he was looking to get the upperhand, maybe she could destroy the place from the inside out by targetting weakest points of infrastructure.

Cross
Drifter

Post by Cross »

Cross reappeared near the keypad beneath one of the many digital displays tracking the trio’s vitals and began typing away. Not only were they showing vital signs in two out of the tree, but their energy readings were rising, even with Cross heart and mind completely stopped, their output of energy was growing in proportion to each other. Imani was the battery, Cross and Savaj were the conduits. Out of Cross’ knuckles emerged wires that infested in-between the keys of SILKS keyboard, and if you were one of the few that could see, you could see ant sized metallic insects crawling down the wires in-between the keys. It took an awful long time to make, but these were Cross’ own nanites, her most sophisticated brand of technology. They looked like tiny ants with bladed appendages numbering in the hundreds. Like a school of fish they swam into SILKS intricacies with only malice on their minds. Cross’ previous skirmishes with Orca, a bug/human Elv who’s entire being was composed of multiple sentient organisms gave her the inspiration for this idea. With it, she could use them to compromise, influence and all out control creation. She was going to upload a virus into SILK. It was time to see whether or not losing his physical form was truly a good idea. SILK who’s laboratory was being yanked from its disassociated foundations, by the ripping of floorboards, the severing of hardware and shattering of displays by Savaj surprisingly thought the effort humorous at best and laughed at the attempt.

“Hacking me? Really. Me? You two are getting into very dangerous territory.”

SILK let loose more machinations of science to converge upon Cross from the black abyss above. Imani, now ascended roared in Cross’ direction reducing those instruments to nothingness. Cross didn’t seem to notice she was being attacked, or defended and just kept on working, propagating her virus through SILKS intricacies. Imani resorted to do what Savaj was doing, and just let loose her near infinite power in all directions, attempting to undo the laboratory from its very foundations. With their powers combined, rakes of empty space, tears in the fabric of existence, lacerations and mass destruction propagated the laboratory. SILK himself appeared compromised, the Digital displays now broadcasting static and interruptions.

The attack on his mind was nothing compared to the thorough, holistic assault on his very being. He couldn’t feel pain, but he could feel the destruction, and all out robbery of his data, his work, that Cross, with eerie efficiency was bypassing and downloading. The nanites seemed to adapt and evolve the more they were met with resistance, crawling under his skin and into recesses of his being that he never thought existed. He had to contain these insects, their developments were too valuable to kill. Reluctantly, he put his own Aion’s in play, more than willing to trade a few of their lives for the fruition of his experiments.

“F-f-f-fI—Fiineee.”

He sputtered, unable to form basic dialogue algorithms. Thanks to Cross’ interruptions SILK sounded more robotic by the second, his displays showing nothing but pixilated color and his machinations were rebelling against his conscious mind. Cross, Imani and Savaj were pulling him in far too many directions to dedicate all resources to maintain the integrity of his lab and his being. Savaj, having discerned that the superstructure of the lab was consciously controlled and assembled was focused on disassembling it, Imani was ravaging the entire structure, pouring her expansive energy into the area and tearing it from its dimensional link. So in response? SILK’s personal army stepped forth. The Aions. First their faces emerged from the shadows which brought closure to the dimensional scars and rifts. Their pale, emotionless almost dead faces towered above the trio. Followed by the suffocating pressure that seemed to encompass Imani and Savajs power by the extending of their bony arms and extended palms. Like a sphere, they impressed their might upon the three capturing and containing them in a field which would force them to buckle and collapse upon their own power. Imani, head aflame with burning energy, skin peeling from the power that considered physical form shackles, powered through the pressure and looked over her shoulder toward Cross who was forced to take a knee, then at Savaj who was showing signs of strain under the spectral assault. With another howl she pushed back at the Aion’s which made the whole area rumble and pop at its foundations. But they showed no sign of staggering. SILK was worried, the lab could be repaired, but these precious specimen?

“J-J-Just- STOP, You You, You’ll Ddd DIE!”

He srcreamed. But The Aion’s pressed again, repeatedly so upon Imani and the three which made Imani hack in agony. She was outnumbered, and they were overpowering her near-perfect evolution forcing her to the ground. But a bit of hope dropped into her vicinity: A whistle, digitized out of thin air gifted to Imani by Cross after scanning SILKS research. It took him years to deduce, but the Aions can only be controlled by a frequency similar to The Stream, the ethereal link that connects all of Creation, the Mother’s breath. He had replicated it in the form of a whistle sound. This was the answer to their salvation, and SILK knew it.

“NO!”

Closer the Aion’s approached toward the three suffocating them with gigaton of energetic pressure which would cripple their ability to move. Imani was trying all of her might to alleviate it to give the psychic of the bunch room to blow the whistle on this whole operation.
Everything posted by this account is official property of ©Vescrutia2018, no reproduction, or reposting of this content identical to or closely resembling is allowed.

Savaj Vanguard
Drifter

Post by Savaj Vanguard »

-With Imani shouldering the Aion’s storm of etheral muscle, Savvy immediately shifted her offensive focus toward the shimmering whistle and telekinetically snatched up the digital instrument. SILK’s memories were still digesting, but she immediately recognized the palm sized treasure with a fat smile on her face. Thank Gaia it was so easy to use.

”God, yes!! Cross, I fuckin’ luh ya..”

Savvy took a deep breath, generating a tiny vacuum between her lips that plumped her carmel cheeks with crushing gales before she forced them through the whistle. Gaseous emissions spewed from its nozzles, as the technological marvel repurposed Savvy’s Naten into a visible, ear shattering frequency that stretched across SILK’s expansive fortress in seconds. The vibrations flooded the three Aion’s like trillions of invisible scalpels and literally caused their pale “skin” to twist and curl into a viscous liquid. By design, the whistle disrupted the creatures’ near limtless stream of Naten by targeting their quantum integrity. At the moment, every single one of their electrons, quarks, and neutrons were compromised. Imani crumbled to the floor once their influence rotted away but she deserved a break. Savvy’s eyes were still narrowed at the paralyzed supergiants glaring down at her.

Imani and Cross weren’t entirely excluded from the affects of the whistle either. Due to their brief exposure to SILK’s chemicals, the foreign compounds of Naten still bonding to their DNA should have boiled the blood in her veins into rivers of acid, effectively incapacitating them. But like all of SILK’s innovations, the frequency responded to subconscious will and Savvy’s directions were exclusively aimed at the ivory colored ghouls.

“Yeah, destroy alll this shit. All of it, all of him.. And get my girls the fuck outta’ here!!”

Without a word the trio of stoic demi gods responded to Savvy’s sharp command by lifting their hands in unison toward the now crumbling ceiling of SILK’s compound. Their pale bodies, still churning and crawling began to shed the amorphous shell. Violent beams of raw Naten spewed from their corroding vessels while what lingered of the Aions’ artificial consciousness fixated on fulfilling their command. It only took seconds for entire sections of Miguel’s laboratory to begin collapsing into pockets of warped space, even his subterranean extension had begun to unravel by the seams. The multitude of women Miguel kept in storage were spatially hurled across the Vescrutia into various clinics and infirmaries while the Aion’s combined, godly pressure catalyzed the prehistoric springs of Naten SILK had been harnessing. The air quaked with the culmination of power while the earth puked out its volatile gases. Miguel’s vocal disgust flooded his speakers with scrambled static. Savvy was curled behind a Psionic barrier but the whipping lashes of otherworldly destruction kept her from fullying witnessing the result of their work.

Cross
Drifter

Post by Cross »

The Aions, filled with the battle tune of fury let loose their raw power and tore at the ethereal intricacies of SILKS lab filling the entire space with steam, flames, flailing wires and other mechanical maladies of destruction. With Savaj and Imani hunkered beneath a psychic barrier they were spared from the cadence of calamity filling the Aion who had been robbed of their sentient thought for how long? Months? Years? Decades? Imani, exhausted and withered, who’s hair set aflame with raw power crawled toward Savaj and gripped her lacerated wrists- the ones with the teleportation spell carved into her flesh. Through a wince of pain, among the collapse of steel beams, and construction she poured more power into her ally to get her, and Cross the fuck out of here. So much of her power was expended into the seal that the fiery energies pouring out of her flesh had been snuffed out.

Cross didn’t even notice, or really care to. She was a few paces away. Braindead, but piloted by Pandora her Cordis Nova and sentient A.I. She looked like a passed out drunkard beneath the console, the shrill frequency boiling the exposed eaten in her blood. Her one hand was still attached to its keys, and if you looked close enough you could see millions of microscopic organisms working their way from SILK’s console to Cross’ person- Her infiltration of SILK’s confines was nearly complete. Even as girders landed upon her legs, destroying her bio components, she NEEDED to finish hacking silk. Back up his consciousness, strip it on it’s free will. Because Cross was quickly figuring out just how valuable he was to Vescrtuias criminal underbelly, if word got out that he was executed by COER they would all be further out of reach, but if she could take his place?

“Y…Y..yYy Yo..You MONSTER!”

No doubt he was talking about Cross, who’s nanites were picking apart his code and robbing it of all it’s information, it was one thing for Savaj to psychically tear it apart. Rip it from him in an instant. But another to have thousands of organisms gnaw away at every instance of your life, piece by piece. It was a shame she wasn’t alive to savor the flavor of his genius. But the nanites storage was near capacity. She wouldn’t dare download it to her own mind. No. Too risky. But there were blue lights lighting up among the insects as they worked their way down to Cross, meaning she was uploading it to her own laboratory now that she had ascertained this place’s temporal location. If she was conscious, she would feel great pity for SILK, he was truly a decent person who’s methods were grotesque.

The child of very affluent Vescrutian scientists, graduated top of his class from their academy, the images flooded Cross’ mind, of a young boy who cherished innovation, who brought irrigation and agriculture to underserved communities across the planet. You could see him, a young boy of one green and blue eye with a face full of hope and idealistic disposition. Cross knew first hand that Vescrutia eats people like that alive. Kham called them ‘Pillars’ people who were destined for something greater, who Vescrutia called to make great change for better or worse. It was a Pillars job to support great weight, but also crumble if the stress became too much.

“Ssss..stT.. STAY OUT of THERE!”

SILK, then Miguel, became hunted for his innovations. She saw a child being torn from his family, forced to work for all sorts of people who held his loved ones hostage. To make weapons of war, power and selfish gain for people who didn’t deserve it. He tried of course to sabotage these things, but his lack of compliance only ended up hurting those he was trying to protect. Perhaps that was why he began working with the wrong crowd of people and used the name SILK, as a moniker of someone who deals in the brokerage of information and resources. Wait, Just how far did Miguel’s memory banks go? There was so much data, it would take hours to process. He had witnessed the past Astral Year among the Great 13, as a consort to the Architects of Old. He was there too in the abyss. When the sky shook and the ground quaked. He was there in the past? Before the abyss? Ah, the answer was there, the source code. What SILK used to not only replicate AION but distill memories into data and upload them into new shells. SILK was immortal. And this was just one of his many laboratories across the planet, across the galaxy.

Cross’ hand fell to the floor off the console she was finished absorbing the information. Pandora could normally access her vocal components but like so much of her it was compromised. The Aion’s through destruction was so complete you could see slips and slivers of the desert through the spatial tears in SILKS lab. Like the light at the end of the tunnel, they were nearing the end of this affair which nearly cost them their lives. If Savaj had it in her, it was time for all of them to go, regroup, and head back to COER.

Savaj Vanguard
Drifter

Post by Savaj Vanguard »

-Savaj appeared behind Cross just in time to catch her unconscious body in her embrace. Her pale skin was cold as ice, but it was covered in vibrant ravines of color pulsating were her veins should have been. With Miguel’s knowledge, Savvy speculated that Cross, simialr to Imani, were among a selected few whose biological functions melded effortlessly with the Source Code. Godlike pools of Naten was flushed through their DNA, the physiological changes practically impossible to predict.

Savvy’s theories were all morbid shit anyway.-

“..nah nah, you not dyin’ yet.”

-She whispered, throwing Cross over her shoulder like a bag of potatoes. Imani’s unconscious body had been telekinetically cradled behind her and was being carefully tended to by Savaj’s biokinetic prowess. Imani’s new body was totally alien to her, but Savvy still managed to keep her alive.-

“I’m not gonna be the one to tell this man what happen’.”

-She said as large slabs of crumbling debris descended upon them, only to be pulverized by the invisible barrier Savvy’s subconscious managed to erect for her. She was only slightly distracted by the thought of Kham tearing into them after he specifically asked them to take SILK alive. Circumstances just didn’t allow that but Cross was better at explaining shit to the stone lipped obelisk.

But she’d have to get fixed up first. So Savaj vanished into a violent blurb in space. Behind her, Miguel’s interdimensinal fortress, now concrete and barely supporting its own weight, was swallowed by a swarm of Sand Wyrms Savvy had been manipulating from their inital arrival. The desert claimed it in seconds, leaving nothing behind but scraps and voltage that was too swallowed by the beige wasteland.-

Return to “Exploration”