Chapter Four:Investigate The Obelisk

Zeik
King of Chaos

Re: Chapter Four:Investigate The Obelisk

Post by Zeik » Mon Sep 30, 2019 5:03 pm

The situation took many turns in such a short time, in one moment the warrior thought he’d have to make a sudden dash to save his comrades;but, before either nazuma and Zeik had a moment to be swayed by fear, Teralok had already devised a plan.

‘What the Argol lacked in vision it made up for in smell and hearing, capable of hearing the fluttering heartbeat of wild hare even during the worse of storms.’

Zeik watched as the Argol ears and his muscles loosened their tension.

‘Ignorant to our origins and fearful of its intentions must have started the beast.’

Zeik saw in teraloks face the complete absence of fear, maybe he wasn’t aware of the destructive and territorial nature of Argol or perhaps, he could tell a friend from a foe without hesitation.

Teraloks technique wasn’t beyond Zeiks’s expertise;but, it certainly boasted a comfort that the warrior hadn’t yet master- harmonic’s.

He used specific wavelengths and defied the language barrier between himself and the Argol and what was more surprising was the Argol patience. The creatures were known for their irrational and territorial behavior, but it would seem the fear of losing his offspring had humbled the creature.

‘Nazuma, at ease. It would seem teralok has averted our potentional crisis.

Teralok, what is the Argol saying. I can feel only bits and pieces not enough to make out his true intention, does the creature need help?’

Everything posted by this account is official property of ©Vescrutia2018, no reproduction, or reposting of this content identical to or closely resembling is allowed.

Nazu Denki
Arcanum Iris

Post by Nazu Denki » Mon Oct 07, 2019 2:31 am

Zeik wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 5:03 pm
The situation took many turns in such a short time, in one moment the warrior thought he’d have to make a sudden dash to save his comrades;but, before either nazuma and Zeik had a moment to be swayed by fear, Teralok had already devised a plan.

‘What the Argol lacked in vision it made up for in smell and hearing, capable of hearing the fluttering heartbeat of wild hare even during the worse of storms.’

Zeik watched as the Argol ears and his muscles loosened their tension.

‘Ignorant to our origins and fearful of its intentions must have started the beast.’

Zeik saw in teraloks face the complete absence of fear, maybe he wasn’t aware of the destructive and territorial nature of Argol or perhaps, he could tell a friend from a foe without hesitation.

Teraloks technique wasn’t beyond Zeiks’s expertise;but, it certainly boasted a comfort that the warrior hadn’t yet master- harmonic’s.

He used specific wavelengths and defied the language barrier between himself and the Argol and what was more surprising was the Argol patience. The creatures were known for their irrational and territorial behavior, but it would seem the fear of losing his offspring had humbled the creature.

‘Nazuma, at ease. It would seem teralok has averted our potentional crisis.

Teralok, what is the Argol saying. I can feel only bits and pieces not enough to make out his true intention, does the creature need help?’
Nazuma would rest his shoulders and withdraw his stance. He only watched as things transpired betweent the troop and the Argol. These creatures are very aggressive and the fact Terlok was able to speak to one amazed the prince. His own power only allowed him to listen to the words of the argol but he didnt really understand it to much. But he left translation up to Terlok.

What's it saying?

Teralok
Drifter

Post by Teralok » Tue Oct 08, 2019 6:18 pm

Game Master wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 4:55 pm
His actions became more dangerous to the adventures as the Argol razed at the icy floor with its fingers, whimpering more frantically in between deep breathing.

Suddenly, without provocation, the Argol exclaimed in a thunderous roar that shook the icy mountain, in the same breath;it pulled its mighty hands to its side and bowed its head. His ears twitched rapidly as he adjusted to its environment. The Argol was certain something alive was in its space. The aggressive breathing melted the thick white snow and cleared the travelers snowy veil- revealing the argols full expression,A titan standing 45 meters tall with two sets of arms and covered in white fur, with Scars covering its sealed eye sockets, like most Argol The tips of the Argols fur was red and grew richer in color as the creatures anger and frustrations grew.

It’s sense we’re immediately triggered by the young adventures advanced communication, the beast anger quelled as the young lad made Their careful and non violent approach.

In a series of deep, guttural coo’s the Argol spoke.

‘I have to find my offspring before im motionless and stiff like the rest of my family, I thought you...were the enemy for a moment;but, your naten says otherwise.

My baby has probably burrowed beneath the snow, she can’t hear my call. So I keep pressing on the snow to send her a signal.’
The mothers reply was received once it hit the warriors reverb chamber, connecting to the primal sources that could dissect the subtle tones.

‘She is a mother’

The mini monolith boomed deeply, his default speaking pitch still correcting itself.

‘And her child has buried itself beneath the ice and snow.’

Teralok brought his senses back to their elemental disposition remembering the organic frequency vividly even as it corresponded with the language he now spoke.

‘She wants to find it before they all freeze to death... or... hibernate...’

The warrior didn’t see the latter as warranting this dire a situation... nor this a particularly good situation for sleeping.

The child must have been deep to avoid the rampant vibrations the mother released trying to reach it. It could just have easily gotten stuck and already be dead. If the mountain would speak to him they would already know, but this wouldn’t be a problem in the first place.

‘How would you like to proceed?’

Any excavation by Teralok would have to be manual without the mountains cooperation. Still without thinking the moving tattoo on his back started glowing a dull red before it proceed to get unpresumably hot accelerating its rotation at second hands pace. He had made eye contact upon connection which helped him translate her tones but it didn’t help that he had maintained it since.

Return to “Mountain Base”