Tymon's Time~! The Tensei & The Veritas

Post by Tymon »

Name: Tymon
Hair color: Black
Eye color: Brown
Height: 5'9
Unique marks: Variable
Parents: Secret

Species: Tensei -- A primordial clan that was one of the first ancestral races, born directly from the original source itself within the original realm of creation. They were known as 'Free Will' or 'Lanterns'; pandimensional sentient energy that gave itself form, shifting reality and dimensions around it freely. Because these divine energy beings know many great secrets and hold to power to literally do anything they wish, they were tasked with maintaining many top universal orders, one of which is keeping other dimensions in check. The family diversified to encompass all types of things, yet was cursed by the almighty power of their lineage to suffer the oppressive, yet evolutionary enigmatic force that is Insanity in all its forms. Enduring their madness is how they grow, develop, and learn to control and best utilize their nigh unstoppable power as well as learn self control, but conversely, if they are to succumb to its influence, they can end up losing themselves to it and bringing about great destruction and discord upon themselves and everything around them. Their race is known as forbidden and rarely interacts with other beings due to their inability of others being able to handle them. Their customs are a bit strange.

Central Pillar: The Veritas; A dimension created by me, myself, with variable layers and features.

Contrast Pillar: History, itself; Seeking to right what is wrong so the world can be healed by the guardian's song.

Active Pillar: Vacationing from home dimension, The Veritas.

Crossing Pillar: Mostly, everyone; mainly Zeik, ZK and the Michio.

Anthem: Epic Art, the ability to create Art from any and all sources in any way he sees fit at any given time. In doing this, he is capable of taking the energy from the atmosphere around him and transforming it into techniques for himself, or merely uses them as conduits for the time being and does not take the energy into himself, but merely directs it toward his Epic Art technique at the time. This gives all of his techniques the utmost versatility, since it is Art itself. Anything that he creates that he actually likes, he keeps within him as a technique he can call upon at any time. Any energy he takes becomes his own permanently, unless he chooses to release the energy back out from himself in a fashion that is not his 'Epic Art'. He usually does this when giving energy to others or the spirits.

Element Natures: Crystal

Skills/Abilities: Creating Living Art, turning into Khrona, ascending and descending the Thirteen Restrictions, utilizing the element of 'Crystal'.

Weapons: Thirteen Restrictions; Thirteen Moons

Bio: Yeah, I thought I was a normal human, but then I realized that apparently 'normal humans' have this innate power that allows them to be able to create things, so I ended up creating the Veritas along with my inner... Or past... Or future... Self... Khrona Tensei. Through him I saved the family and stabilized the Veritas and all sorts of other dimensional transcendent shit, so now I'm kinda just relaxing and enjoying it with my lover, Friday The Thirteenth. Apparently, I was his True Self and all he and the rest of the Tensei wanted to do was grant my wishes as I granted theirs, being their God or something. It's all good with me, since everyone gets what they want and I get to spend time with my True Love forever and always. Now I'm not only the Head of the family, -- as well as all sorts of other awesome shit -- but also the Pandimensional Overgod that keeps things on a multiversal scale in order and junk. Oh joy. >>; Just wanna keep my Peace, use my powers to make fun things happen, and make the Veritas and everyone in it, around it, or connected to it the most awesomest that we can be. Plus, I wanna further develop my skills so that they can start manifesting in greater scale so I can make my Epic Art the most epic and make new creations using my omnipotent powers. Now that Khrona and I are not separate, but the same person, and all of the Tensei Family that make up who I am are actively working as part of me, we're all gonna make everywhere we go grand. *Ambition!!*

Currently: Taking a vacation from the Veritas on Vescrutia.

Likes: Uh... Fun stuff. Adventures. People not fucking up.

Dislikes: People fucking up. Bad things that people do deliberately. Fuck ups.

Zeik
King of Chaos

Re: Tymon's Time~! The Tensei & The Veritas

Post by Zeik »

By Vescrutian law I’m obligated to come here and judge you. Hmmm. Yessss...hmmmm, I seee, Epic Art...hmm, of course endless madness, mmmhmmm. Ok. By the power vested in me, of which I gave myself, i here by decree you’re approved.
Everything posted by this account is official property of ©Vescrutia2018, no reproduction, or reposting of this content identical to or closely resembling is allowed.

Tymon
Drifter

Re: Tymon's Time~! The Tensei & The Veritas

Post by Tymon »

Techniques

Crystal Gleam/Beam: Shoots a beam from the eyes, mouth, fingers, etc. of pure crystalline energy. It is his first and signature technique. It moves as fast as a shimmering gleam of light.

Lv. 0 Absorption -- Withdrawal of energy internally or externally in variable fashions.

Lv. 1 Target -- Pinpoints energy.

Lv. 2 Release -- Exhaust of energy in variable methods.

Crystal Prism: Creates a prism that draws in energy or seals off the flow of energy by containing it within. It is able to destroy itself and whatever is within its confines. It is also able to release or convert the energy it has drawn in into other forms to be used as an attack. One prism can only harbor one thing at a time.

Lv. 0 Formation -- Shaping of the energy in variable forms to will.

Lv. 1 Concentration -- Condenses energy at will after given a certain shape.

Lv. 2 Confinement -- Seals energy.

Skills

Crystal Heaven: Creates a perfectly harmonious energy that will assimilate with those around it and begin to form a perfect reality where everything they want to happen starts to occur after being exposed to the harmonious energy. There are derivative techniques that can be used before assimilation and after assimilation.

Lv. 0 Unleash -- Release of internal energy or command of external energy.

Lv. 1 Assimilation -- Unification of energies in harmony.

Lv. 2 Alteration -- Shifting of Reality at will.

Crystal Nightmare: Creates a perfectly discordant energy that will assimilate with other energies around it and begin to form a hellacious reality where everything unfortunate starts to occur after being exposed to the nightmarish energy. There are derivative techniques that can be used before assimilation and after assimilation. It tends to resemble violent waves of distortion being released, so it is much more noticeable when active than the 'Crystal Heaven' counterpart, which fluidly transitions.

Lv. 0 Unleash -- Release of internal energy or command of external energy.

Lv. 1 Assimilation -- Unification of energies in harmony.

Lv. 2 Alteration -- Shifting of Reality at will.

Passive Traits

Crystal Eye: Crystallization of his Third Eye, which thereby draws in and magnifies wavelengths and vibrations around it to be absorbed and amplified through his head. When the 'Crystal Eye' is open, Tymon's psychic powers are magnified by the crystal in his head. With this, Tymon can take in these wavelengths and dish them back out in whatever way he deems fit, either by taking it into the Crystal Eye and transforming it into the his own energy, or to simply redirect it as per use with psychic power, as well as draw in or expel them in any way he wishes, either as attacks, as elements, or even as illusions or psychic attacks. It is usually used in tandem with the Extra Sensory Perception, the 'Crystal Sight.'

Crystal Bazooka/Razor: A dual sniper-rifle bazooka and razor blade made from the Piscean Chrysm, Despair a la Discord. Being bound to his Crystal Godsoul, he can create her form and draw energy from her at any given time through his Right Hand. It can take the form as just his hand, or form the actual bazooka barrel or become the edge of a razor blade for him to cut with as a secret weapon.

Crystal Blade/Reaper: A dual sword and scythe made from the Piscean Chrysm, Misery des Gloomi. Being bound to his Crystal Godsoul, he can create her form and draw energy from her at any given time through his Left Hand. It can take the form as just his hand, or form the actual sword or scythe that draws in and cuts through all vibrations and wavelengths of any spectrum.

Return to “Character Creation”