Dimension Gate; Tymon's Advent

Freely Explore Here outside of the village territories.
Tymon
Drifter

Dimension Gate; Tymon's Advent

Post by Tymon »

After Tymon was done with his matters in the Veritas and Tigen was up to deal with the matters regarding the next Moon, Tymon, himself, decided to take a bit of a 'vacation' to a different world. He manifested out of crystal, shimmering into the atmosphere and crystallizing immediately to shape his form, which gained color the moment any type of light hit it. "... It Is Time," he said, opening up a 'Dimension Gate' with coordinates to a place from both the long forgotten past and the newly created present. "... Let Us Part." Hopping through the Dimension Gate, Tymon would start his 'vacation' in the realm of 'Vescrutia.'
Stepping forth, Tymon entered the realm of Vescrutia beyond the planet, itself, and out in its atmosphere, gazing at it from beyond. "... Well, I've Been Approved," he said, knowing the dimensional boundary laws that came with what he was and how he did things. "Time To See If I've Gotten Approval..." He would hover close to the planet, his crystalline body radiating with a variety of colors as he neared, as if trying to settle on something.

Tymon
Drifter

Re: Dimension Gate; Tymon's Advent

Post by Tymon »

Coming close to the planet, Tymon's colors shifted brilliantly under the light of the nearest star, taking in all of its rays, but altering completely once he reached a certain layer of the planet's atmosphere. With each layer he entered, his colors changed, but his crystalline body remained the same. "I Should Look Around..." Tymon said aloud, verbally convincing himself that his presence here was welcomed. "I Don't Even Know If They'll Recognize Me In This Form, But I'll Say My Name, And Maybe They'll Remember." He wasn't even sure if these were the same people from the original reality that they descended from. If they weren't, they wouldn't even know of his existence -- that of Khrona Tensei.

"Myeh, It Could Be Fun, Starting Over, Though, But I'm Sure All Of Their Heightened Perception And Awareness Allows Them To Know Things Beyond This World, Anyway." Or, so he hoped. "Things Can Go Either Way, And I'm Up For Anything." Then again, things could also go very poorly with everyone avoiding him, as he was accustomed to after remaining in his home dimension -- the Veritas -- for so long basically by himself. "... There's Gotta Be A Friendly Type Here Somewhere," Tymon insisted, looking around as he neared the surface of the planet.

"Let's See... Where To Go First?" he pondered. "The Outskirts Look..." He looked around. "... Nice, But..." There was relatively nothing out here because of the same destruction that had been going on for God knows how long and a day. "I Mean, The Journey Of A Thousand Miles Starts With A Single Step, A Wise Man Once Said, But..." He looked around again, observing the exceedingly blatant two villages that had grown since he'd last seen them... Then at the outskirts once more, seemingly MADE of destruction. "... I Guess I'll Just Go To The Nearest Place, And Work My Way Around The Planet." Seemed like a solid idea. "Here We Go." Tymon hovered gently above the ground, his crystalline body letting his normalized colors scramble into place about his body with the rays of light. He snapped his fingers, a Dimension Gate from the Veritas opening up, and pulled out his favorite signature black jacket. "The Old Rags," he said, chuckling lightly to himself as he put his arms through the sleeves of his coat. "Now, I Can Adventure," Tymon said triumphantly, as if he'd accomplished. "Yeah."

Tymon
Drifter

Re: Dimension Gate; Tymon's Advent

Post by Tymon »

At first, Tymon seemed reluctant to enter the territories, but he simply hovered on in thought as he floated closer toward them. He was moving slowly, as if he were not anticipating some sort of event to occur nor did he intend on making one. Instead, he was thinking very deeply about a great many things that were all equally as important, including some things that he was puzzled about -- which this situation was, just as a few others. "Hmm... It Would Be Fun To Rush In, Guns Blazing, But Also..." Tymon looked away shyly and tightened his crossed arms. "I Also Am Terrified Of Going In There And Causing Some Sort Of War, Or Something, With My Presence." There were plenty of things that Tymon being who he was made it so that he couldn't function sometimes the way that he wanted to due to the effects on outer forces.

They were not ready for a war with the Veritas, even if the Horseman could definitely make them all want to fight and be at war with Tymon. The thought of it made Tymon shudder. He floated down what seemed to be a road and through a desert, not paying much mind to where he was going because he saw the two villages in the distance, anyway. Going through a little rough patch would not deter him. He just wondered when he would get into the territory of the Chaos.

Return to “Exploration”