Where The Wind Blows

Tymon
Drifter

Where The Wind Blows

Post by Tymon »

Tymon had been up, down, and all around Vescrutia -- he and his different versions of himself, in their variable Restrictions of one through five, he being in the Fifth. He was more than preoccupied with his various interactions, but found himself -- the main body -- still searching for other signs of life and activity. "Good, Good!" Tymon said aloud as he suddenly appeared in the Emeralds Ascension, crystal body fading in from out of the reality of the atmosphere, "There Seems To Be Life Stirring Now That I Have Returned! Wonderful!" He was truly happy that things had been revived here. He wasn't the 'Tree Of Life' for no reason, after all. He'd been reviving Vescrutia from the dead since before it was a Vescrutia -- rather, before anyone KNEW it was a Vescrutia. Quite a long time ago, indeed; ancient history.

Speaking of ancient history, Tymon may have been able to awaken the life of Vescrutia and restore some of his own power in the land, but he was also quite certain that... The Horsemen would soon be active in their quest to smother the very life that was the once thriving planet out as they'd done after Tymon left Vescrutia. When he was still just the one Khrona Tensei. Tymon lowered his head, gazing at the emerald greens below him, finally deciding to land on the ground. "... If I'm Going To Protect Myself From That," he said lowly, lifting his hands up to the sky, "Then I'm Going To Need More Power!" He was calling one of his Spirits from the Veritas; one that was actually very much a part of the impact on this world as well -- "Taomin!"

Tymon intook the naten of the Emeralds Ascension, Absorbing it into himself with a quick flex of his numerous crystalline angel wings upon his back. He needed at least one of his Seven Spirits to be active so that he would have 'Perpetual Energy', as the Seven Spirits generated their own energies through their elements -- and Taomin was Wind. When Tymon sucked up the massive amount of naten to prepare, a vacuous force drew forth the air to him in a violent whirlstorm, spontaneously whipspinning into a small tornado. "I Summon Thee, Spirit Of The Wind! Come Forth, My Summon, My Spirit, My Guardian, My Female Self -- Taomin!!" The words weren't exactly important, but when it came to Summoning, it was at least a little bit important to say something in order to direct the energy properly and efficiently. Not that it was a requirement to get the Summoning completed, but it certainly did help specify some coordinates and subjects of said Summoning techniques.

The vacuous tornado spiraled into itself, growing thin and spindly in a quick second before suddenly bursting outward with gale force winds that could knock down buildings. Fortunately, Tymon's naten control was superb, so the powerful winds just passed by everything, but they stretched for a long ways... But above him, a peculiar wind flickered back and forth, shimmering like water in the air. The faint trace of a face was laced within the air, it being one with the atmosphere, itself. It was a female -- beautiful, from the looks of it -- with sharp, glowing green eyes and green stripe markings on her cheeks; two on either side. The rest of her from the ear beyond did not form, save for a large clump of hair, but everything beyond face was totally not present. The face smirked deviously, revealing sharp, pointed teeth that looked like fangs... Which they were. The face spoke, "You Summon Tao Here? HA! I Remember This Place. Not Like I Have Much Choice Since We're Basically Connected At The Head... Or... Heart... Or... Whatever." She chose not to fully take form, but clouds rolled in around her, billowing into the shape of something shapely... Yet still ambiguous simultaneously.

"You Know What To Do," Tymon said with an undertone that spelled 'deviant'. "I'm Going To Eventually Pass On To The Seventh And Discard This Form Elsewhere. So..."

"Why Not Leave It Here?" Tao asked curiously. "Tao Can Go Free And The Husk Of Our Body Can Stay... Here!"

Tymon thought it was a good idea, but he didn't want to admit it, for he had... 'Plans' with this form that required it to be in motion. "This Place Is Too Desolate," he said, "I Need To Use This Form As An Envoy. I'll Let It Take Over On 'Auto-Pilot' So To Speak Whilst I Cool It Somewhere Else... But You, Miss Missy, Have To Make Sure We Always Have Enough... Naten, As They Call It Here. That Means Providing ALL Of The Bodies I Have Left Behind With Sufficient Energy. And To Do That, You Must...?"

Taomin paused, poking out her lip. "Tao Must Produce Energies From The Wind."

Tymon nodded his head. "Correct. Now, Let Me Leave My God Body Somewhere... Hmmm..." The planet was a lot smaller than the Veritas, and it was hard to determine where a good place to go was. Taomin was going to stay out in the wilderness being the very wind, itself, but... The God Body husk needed to be discarded in a place that was populated... Or, at least engaging. It was meant for communicating and serving as an envoy, so Tymon needed to deal with that matter efficiently. "Hm..." He thought hard, and as he did, he began to glow. The wings upon his back and upon his body pulled themselves from his back, taking with them the form of a child from out of Tymon's crystal body -- something like shedding and molting at the same time, but leaving an entire body instead of just remnants of one. "Ellio," Tymon, who was now wingless, called out, "AWAKEN!!"

Tymon
Drifter

Re: Where The Wind Blows

Post by Tymon »

As Tymon continued his doings, the one he dubbed 'Ellio' -- which looked like a child-like version of himself with many angel wings -- suddenly woke up with eyes bursting open and glowing with a radiant light. Color filled Ellio; blonde hair, light blue angelic garb, and green eyes. Though he was supposed to be in Tymon's image, he looked only like Tymon in the face and not in the other aspects of himself. Ellio was his own. "I Am Awake," Ellio said with a resounding voice similar to Tymon's, "... It Must Be Time, If That Is So."

Tymon smiled wide. "Yes, My Child. It IS Time." Tymon stroked the angel boy on the head several times, raising a hand up to his own mouth and giggling lightly. "Teehee." He abruptly stopped petting Ellio and raised his hand back up to the sky shouting, "TAO!!!"

Taomin, the boisterous wind, responded, "ROGER!!" in kind to Tymon's call, swiftly scooping up Ellio with a claw-like gust that carried him on his several wings to a different location, Tao spreading her influence as she did so.

Meanwhile, Tymon remained, reclining in midair and letting his crystal hair grow out like it did once he reached the Seventh Restriction and blend into the reality of where he was located. "Aaaaahhhh..." he sighed in refreshment, crossing his legs and placing his arms behind his head. "Now I Can Simply... Chill." Restrictions One through Six were already out and about, and because of that, Tymon had enough energy and foundation to assume his Seventh Restriction form -- The Tyranophant. "Maybe I'll Go Somewhere And Practice My Moves A Little Later," he thought aloud. "But Right Now..." he'd continue, switching his crossed legs, "... I'll Let Tao Handle It. See How They Deal With THAT." He snickered to himself, popping his collar and warping elsewhere with the snap.

Tymon
Drifter

Post by Tymon »

Sooner or later, Taomin, the voluptuous wind, returned to the Emeralds Ascension after having dropped off Ellio at the Neo Citadel. Her mission was still to gather up naten and ensure that there was enough for all seven of the present Restrictions to exist on this plane. Whirling around a focal point in the Emeralds Ascension, Tao finally formed as a physical shape instead of as a savage wind, sporting her long, wild black hair and her typical skimpy, tight outfit. She was the same Taomin that Vescrutia knew so long ago, but... This time, she had nine tails, each with a different color tip -- one for every color of the rainbow, then a black one and a white one. "Yaaaaawwwwwn," said Tao, leaning on her tails like pillows, "Ty's Got Me Doing Something Booooriiiing. But I Guess It Can't Be Helped, Since Tao Is So Important To This... Uh... Thing We Do." She was just like Tymon -- always had been -- except, a female. One of her tails whipped outward and smeared an alternate reality of a certain element corresponding to her tail color before her, and she peered inside, raking at it with her claw-like hands. "Let's See... Absorb... Uh... Naten, Or Whatever... Or... Was It MAKE Naten? Yeah, I Think It Was The Other One." Tao was capable of generating her own energy perpetually, but to get her started, she needed... A certain level of it to begin with. Can't make energy without energy to do so -- even a perpetual energy generator needs an initial startup supply of energy in some way. Tao and the other perpetual Spirits were no different. Hers was... 'Fun'. And she needed lots of it.

Tymon
Drifter

Post by Tymon »

Left at the Emeralds Ascension all alone, Taomin was bored.

"Siiiiigh," Taomin heaved, playing with one of her tails, "This Place Is BOOOORING!! I Guess It's Because It's Still Pretty Dead..." She sighed again, shaking her head. "My Problem Is Starting Up The Generator, Not Maintaining It," Taomin mumbled angrily. "What Am I Even Supposed To DO Out Here? There's Nothing To Fuck Around With!" As Taomin became angry, storm clouds began to roll into the area. She plopped herself onto her feet and let her tails converge into one, and then finally wipe itself away with a swipe, thoroughly hiding her nine tails and leaving her gorgeous body bare in her skintight attire. "I Came Here To Have Some FUN!!"

Too bad Tao's version of fun was rather destructive. Or rather, it used to be.

"It's Okay, I'm Not Even Mad," she said as she looked up and the clouds folded in on each other, blanketing the sky in their darkness. "I'm Sure No One Will Notice A Tornado Or Two," she joked, laughing loudly to herself. Then, Tao sighed again. "Man, I Miss The Days Of Fucking Shit Up... But I'm A Goddess Now. I'm Tame... More Or Less." She could still get feral if she wanted to, but that was usually when she was angry or as a last result. If it wasn't necessary, it wasn't happening. "Taoooo..." she moaned, throwing her head back.

Eventually, Taomin thought of something to get herself started accomplishing the 'Perpetual Energy' generation for Tymon, her male self. She would spin once, allowing a single fox tail to unfurl from her backside. Then, she spun again, letting that tail split into nine bearing the same colors that they had before, dripping with the 'reality paint'. She began to spin faster and faster, picking up a gust as she did so, but ultimately smearing the 'reality paint' that bled from the tips of her tails around in a whirlwind fashion. "Round And Around And Around I Go!!" Taomin said playfully.

Too bad she was ACTUALLY spinning in circles to entertain herself.

"WOOOO~!!!" she screamed, her real objective coming into play once the reality paint became violent smears looking like rips and tears in the atmosphere. "YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAAAAAH!!!" The violent whirlwind quickly became a tornado of colors that tore through reality and etched into it new ones -- multiple realities overlapping like paint on a canvas. "HELL YEAH!!!" Tao screamed from the midst of the reality color-storm, spinning faster and faster. Eventually, Emeralds Ascension was nowhere NEAR what it looked like before; it was what TAO wanted it to look like.

But she wasn't done spinning.

Soon enough, the realities that overlapped became too numerous, and the colors bleeding together became obscure. Tao was having a little too much fun and was getting out of hand. "I'LL MAKE A SUPER DUPER ULTRA MEGA EXTRAVAGANT FUN LAND!!!" Taomin shrieked, the colorful rainbow tornado finally expanding to the point where it engulfed all of Emeralds Ascension.

Abruptly, Taomin stopped spinning and hovered in the air. She looked at her masterpiece only to find... She's overdone it, and now it was just a mess. "Eh, Whoops," said she, trying to find a hint of Emerald in all of the bleakness that was Emeralds Ascension. "Man, Someone's Gonna Be Pissed About That. Too Bad It's Not Me. HAHAHAHA!!" Taomin couldn't help but laugh.

When Tao laughed, her voice echoed throughout the abyssal reality blend, causing it to contort and distort. "Wuh-Oh." She knew what it meant for the reality to be so unstable, it would backfire on her. "Looks Like I've Gotta Erase All Of This Work I Did..." Taomin sucked her teeth, then scoffed. "Aw Mayn..."

Tymon
Drifter

Post by Tymon »

As Taomin scoffed at her own creation, it reared up and attacked her with its distortions. It spiraled into a drill that shot at her from a random location, causing it to look extremely hypnotic. Tao looked directly into it and became entranced, but was immediately struck by the blended realities. "OOF!!" Taomin wasn't hurt and the drill didn't penetrate, but it did knock the wind out of her. "Why I Oughta...!!!" Taomin grabbed the distortion drill and would rend it with her claws, tearing it asunder and also ripping a hole into another reality of a different blend and mixture. That reality started to bleed through into the current one, overlapping with it and eventually coming alive as a living claw mark. "... This Is Gonna Be..." Tao growled, her eyes glowing, fangs borne, "SO MUCH FUCKING FUN!!!" As quick as the very wind itself, Taomin disappeared, cutting straight through the multiple layered realities that she created and out on the other side of them all, becoming one with the very clouds in the sky.

The realities shrieked and hissed as Taomin tore through them, and they would mesh together and form a reality whip to strike the clouds in the sky.

Unfortunately for the realities, they were met with a violent wind that came from a mouth on the clouds, blowing the reality whip off course and off to like, a random nearby location of some sort. Struck down, that place would explode with reality paint and become a splotch of alternate realities that rose up from the ground like a plant growing from dirt. The sky chuckled as the clouds lowered to the ground, creating a mystical haze that was too thick to be seen through...

But the alternate realities didn't 'see' at all, so it was ultimately just for a special effect.

Exploding with spikes, the realities sought to stab at everything that was within the vicinity and ingest them as soon as they did... However as that was happening, the very clouds seemed to tear the realities apart particle by particle, splitting apart in several different directions and tearing each of the realities away from each other and into singular realities. the cloudy haze swirled into the multiple singular realities and bound them by a powerful vacuum, locking them tightly in place. Taomin suddenly appeared from literal thin air, walking with her hands on her hips triumphantly. "Heh. That Takes Care Of That..." Taomin muttered, "And Now... I've Got A Good Deal Of Energy To Devour..." With a snap of her fingers, Taomin drew each of the multiple realities toward the vacuum of her finger snap and orbiting around her hand. "One Potato, Two Potato, Three Potato... Four... Potato..." She was trying to say something clever, but didn't know what to say. "Fuck You! AWHM!!!" With a violent munch, Taomin consumed one of the realities like it was a fruit. Or a potato. But a potato is hard to eat raw, so it was more like eating a fruit... Whole. Maybe to the likeness of a large grape, or something.

Chewing, the screams of whatever Tao created in that reality could be heard as the vicious storm that was her mouth tore apart the reality. "Aw Yeah," Taomin said, gulping, "Yeah, That Was A Good One. Probably Lots Of Nutrients In That One. Or Whatever." She cackled. "Okay, NEXT!!!" Without warning, Taomin's mouth became oversized and as swift as a breeze, snatching from around her hand another one of the realities that she'd created and chewing it up nice and proper. "I Hope This Doesn't Make Me Get Fat," she said.

Tymon
Drifter

Post by Tymon »

As Taomin was having her fill of realities, she would notice that Emeralds Ascension was still a savage mess. "HEY!!" she shouted, "WHO MADE THIS BIG MESS?!" Taomin was silent for a little while, as if waiting for someone to answer, then busted up laughing, falling over onto her fluffy tails. "HAAAHAAHAHAHAHA!!!" She threw another reality into her mouth, feeling the power coming from it. "Nyeh, Needs More Secret Sauce," Taomin would say, feeling as though that weren't enough fun. "Maybe I Should Pick A Fight With Someone, Or REALLY SERIOUSLY Go Destroy Something."

She paused.

"... No, That Is Not The Reason Why We Are Here..." she said with chastity, suddenly becoming humble. She threw the rest of the realities into her mouth and drew strength from their power, then ascended back into the sky. Her own shadow rose up from the ground and wrapped around her body, forming a tight, elegant black kimono that trailed off into the atmosphere at the feet, making it look as if she were a ghost hovering in the air. Taomin placed her hands in either opposing sleeve, letting her sleeves cover both of her hands as she took a meditative appearance. She closed her eyes and muttered an incantation.

"Yu Mo Gui Gwai Fai Di Zao..."

After that, her special giant calligraphy brush appeared and hovered next to her, the tip dry and pristine. "Go, Now!!!" Tao commanded, and the brush swept across the Emeralds Ascension like a broom, sucking up all of the alternate realities that might have still plagued the land and assembling them in the bristles of the brush. Taomin thought for a moment, then took hold of the brush and began to draw something legible this time -- a city. She drew some buildings, some little cars, some people, and even a nice little lake, all within the confines of the Emeralds Ascension. Taomin smiled down on the city with the bright beam of a Goddess -- which she was. All of the little people that she created would look at her as she ascended up very high, growing exceedingly large and allowing clouds to accumulate around her body. With the utmost of serenity, Taomin muttered, "The City Of Townsville..." then suddenly opened up her eyes with a bright red flash, smiling hysterically and throwing her arms out to either side of herself, "IS UNDER ATTACK BY A GIANT MONSTER!!!" Proceeding with making dinosaurian screeches with her vocal cords, Taomin slashed at the buildings she created and caused them to fall apart, hovering through the city and literally erasing people with her shadowy kimono like an actual eraser as she passed by.

Return to “Emeralds Ascension”