Um, Help? I think?

Michio Tribe
Drifter

Re: Um, Help? I think?

Post by Michio Tribe » Wed May 08, 2019 7:41 pm

Tuh, you clearly out’cha mind.” 

-Was that a joke? Savvy scoffed at him with her face wrinkled in jovial disbelief.
Vyrin hoped the headstrong wyrm would strike it out on her own, which would be tactically advantageous to them. Doing this dirty work outside of Neovian soil would limit the amount of collateral damage. But he detected a bit of trust in her of The Great Destroyer. Or did people just stick around Neovia for the abundance of resource and inflation.
Still Dismantling the warped human trafficking network was her initial reason of joining COER; she was raised in their blood soaked nether until every bronze inch of her was worn and bruised. The fact that mechanical soldiers are now issued for both standard and vital transport meant The Ferrymen remembered the Psion. The Ishiann child was a commodity among their murky circuit of flesh peddlers; her exotic features fetishized and sold like merchandise. Before her tenth birthday, The Ferrymen accumulated enough money from Savvy alone to fund a clinic ten times the size of Neovia’s. Unfortunately, the dark syndicate found themselves devastating set back after the twelve year old collected several hundred dicks and scalps from their most valuable officers. 

The egregiously gruesome murder scenes merged her face with a horde of grisly monikers that followed her into Sector XXVII, a Supermaxx Prison and Sanatorium designed for Vescrutia’s most dangerous threats. She spent three years within the subaquatic facility pinning her escape and every night festering in blood lust. Today marked her first real assault since that hiatus; a successful blow but a comparably primitive strike. She was far from done with them, Kham oughta know that. 

“..I’m not goin’ anywhere, but I’ve been awake for fifty sum’n hours and I do want to sleep in my own bed before the next assignment. After that though... well, I was gonna save this for the debrief but..”

-She said suddenly shifting gears to curl up her shirt and briefly show Kham the intricate birthmark along her back. He’d seen the geometric glyphs before but he never commented on them. SILK on the other hand was instantly obsessed by the script at first glance. He told her that the inscription was carved by foreign party and even manipulated her genetic coding. Her mother never bothered to mention anything about it and it never hurt or aggrivated her. The idea that The Ferrymen carved it on her wasn’t admissable but wasn’t their MO. Besides, SILK would know, so she would know too.- 

“I know you’ve seen it before; Miguel mentioned somethin’ about it but his data library came back dry. He went so far as to attempt a half-assed biopsy but contact with the mark shattered his cybernetics.”

-Savyy recalled hearing that Kham’s eyes were capable of freakish shit, such as manipulating carbon atoms or observing the crests of the electromagnetic spectrum from tuft of his throne. She wasn’t sure how much of it was tavern hyperbole or credible feats, but she has seen him do the impossible before. Cross was her other option favored option. Aside from being her friend, Cross was more than qualified to break ground where SILK failed. She was smart as fuck, but Pandora was probably going to take a while putting her pieces back together. The girl was drowned and bloated in the same chemical formula that ignited Imani’s latent Anima DNA. She deserved a rest, but Savvy didn’t really want to wait for her answers.-

“You wanna tell me what you see?”
Vyrin withheld a smirk, the situation was so precious. With Savaj’s back turned she was staring right into Maeel’s face, the situation nearly identical to what happened countless millennia ago when they both tried to rid the world of the worms once and for all. Without them, The Khralaessara would be whole, without them Mytus would never return, without them maybe they would have struggled a bit harder facing the horsemen. After hundreds of years of plotting underground, like moles in hiding against an enemy who had no blindspots, destiny played the worms right into his hands. The months of concocting the perfect script were writing on Savaj’s back. He saw the Ahlm Tongue, as clear as day. The Icarus Pact. When spoken allowed it manifested the essence of the script. And in this case, it kept Savaj’s abilities criminally suppressed. But very killable without destroying the planet. Still he played the role, the Meru Ahk Thal had researched laboriously into the script upon Savaj’s back, the Anima was teaching him his own native tongue, a chore that even she had an immature understanding of.

“Even SILKS data banks came up short? And what happened?

Vyrin took a few steps toward Savaj and pressed his finger along the script, almost instantly his finger crystalized and shattered at the nub. A fake reaction of course, but she wouldn’t know the difference. He looked at his severed finger then back at Savaj’s back, Maeel looked at Vyrin nearly laughing to herself aloud at how much of a charlatan he was making himself out to be.

“I was hoping SILKS data, and several lifetimes worth of wisdom could shine some light on the script upon your back. But, though there is no right way to say it. I can barely believe it myself. What’s upon your back is Michio in Origin. It’s a peace treaty written in the Ahlm tongue. The Michio language, when infused with Naten in this way, and many others, it alters the world around it. And in this case you’re DNA.”

Maeel couldn’t contain herself, having rarely seen Vyrin be ashamed of something, let alone be such a good actor at it but it took quite a bit of his brain power to fully commit his intent behind the action to not let loose any stray neural activity that would alert the Wyrm of something out of place. He was well acquainted with the Icarus pact, how he condemned generations of Qhorm’ms people and the only regret he had was botching the assassination in the first place. If he didn’t then he would have spared the generation of young ones lifetimes of suffering.

This is a pen-name account which writes from the narrative perspective of:
Michio Kham, T'ajsa Michio, Gaia- The Divine Anima, The Devout (and its members)
Michio Tribe Lore

Everything posted by this account is official property of ©Vescrutia2018, no reproduction, or reposting of this content identical to or closely resembling is allowed.

Savaj Vanguard
Drifter

Post by Savaj Vanguard » Sat May 11, 2019 4:49 pm

“Even SILKS data banks came up short? And what happened?

Vyrin took a few steps toward Savaj and pressed his finger along the script, almost instantly his finger crystalized and shattered at the nub.

“Uh.. Somethin’ like that? But his tools selection was more advanced though.. He used a, uh.. customized transcriptional RNA modifier; nano sized cybernetic naten scalpels that can manually program the gene pool using The Source Code Formula.”

-The robotic timber behind Savvy’s explanation didn’t sound like her at all. The information was stolen after all, seeing how SILK’s designs and projects were too precious for him to share or trade. The Marquis of Technology never even wrote or jotted anything down aside from cryptic scribbles. He kept the soul of his complicated schematics and theories vaulted away beneath the secured recluses of his mind, so unearthing any of his knowledge still demanded stalling effort from Savaj’s end. Devouring his enormous mind demanded the the Psion designate the appropriate real estate within her subconscious.

This wasn’t the first time she absorbed someone’s mind but she never experienced lasting side effects before.-

“His notes described the alloys used to assemble the machines as indestructible, but the seal denatured their molecular structure on contact.”

-Speaking like that left a bad taste in Savvy’s mouth but the sensation passed. At this point, her mind was clotted with too many questions to entertain any more inner conflict. This foreign mark had been an eye sore on her skin for as long as she’d been alive, so why is this the first time it reacted with anything? SILK’s fleeting thoughts theorized the sigil maintained its own defense mechanism against threats against cellular integrity but Savvy killed him before he could run his circuit of experiments. Kham’s fleshless fingers supported the idea.

She readjusted her shirt and faced Kham to hear his explanation with opened ears, but his response, albeit honest, gutted any remaining reverence Savvy held for him.
I consulted The Divine Anima in you all’s absence and she informed me what exactly this is. Though there is no right way to say it. I can barely believe it myself. What’s upon your back is Michio in Origin. It’s a peace treaty written in the Ahlm tongue. The Michio language, when infused with Naten in this way, and many others, it alters the world around it. And in this case you’re DNA.”
“Michio?!”

-She responded with a transfixed gaze, her voice deepened with the sullen boil of betrayal. Her shift in body language was sudden but no more sudden than the steps she took to shorten the distance between her and her.. were they even friends?-

“You’re-“

-She bit her tongue. Why would he lie? To what end? She had to repeat what the Michio said several times over in her head; Peace Treaty? The Ahlm what? Gaia knew about this? There was a silence that swallowed Savvy’s medical room so heavy you could hear the tiles in walls beneath the shrubbery begin to quake. The lush green and floral surroundings rustled at their root and stem by an ubiquitous force growing parallel to Savvy’s apprehensions.

Her DNA had been compromised, a crime so invasive and perverted that words failed her. Did he do this? Did they? Him and his God? Her selective hearing was coming back.

“What more does she know?”

-Oddly enough Savvy’s soft question didn’t sound like she was going to wait for a response. Kham’s crimson peepers towered two whole feet above her head but her furrowed brow shortened him in stature. The four walls enclosing the room began to undulate against the grain of reality; the untrained eye would believe them to melting or shrinking closer towards its thoroughly vexed epicenter. It was clear to her that Kham was hiding something pertinent, if not him then Gaia did and Savvy knew well that protecting the Anima would dwarf any allegiance or priority Kham had to anything else. But if there was any avenue to finding the truth behind the geometric script, Gaia was blocking it. Why else would she wait until now to offer any clarity? This could get messy, but this was more than a prideful boast. Anger wasn’t the cheif emotion behind her fiery glare.-

“..no more lies. What the hell is going on?”

Michio Tribe
Drifter

Post by Michio Tribe » Mon May 20, 2019 9:25 am

-She responded with a transfixed gaze, her voice deepened with the sullen boil of betrayal. Her shift in body language was sudden but no more sudden than the steps she took to shorten the distance between her and her.. were they even friends?-

“You’re-“

-She bit her tongue. Why would he lie? To what end? She had to repeat what the Michio said several times over in her head; Peace Treaty? The Ahlm what? Gaia knew about this? There was a silence that swallowed Savvy’s medical room so heavy you could hear the tiles in walls beneath the shrubbery begin to quake. The lush green and floral surroundings rustled at their root and stem by an ubiquitous force growing parallel to Savvy’s apprehensions. 
Vyrin feigned surprise and trepidation, but internally he was relishing in every moment. Hopefully she would destroy the entire building! He was absolutely betafic. He would cherish this moment that much longer if he could. It just tasted that delicious. The moment after the seeds of doubt had been sown, the look of the aftertaste of the bitter pill of ignorance that so many swallow. He’d seen it when their movement exposed many a Michio to the truth behind The Prodigy of Genesis’ Dharma, and he saw it again here. He feigned caution, and surprise Maeel enjoyed it too, looming behind her like an armored Reaper, her glossed over eye reflecting malice. To both of them this was one many years in the making after living a life on a planet subjugated to the occasional destructive whims of giant flying lizards. This vengeance was not only for the Michio they killed. But all the denizens of the plant who weren’t gifted with the privilege of their resilience. How must Savaj have felt knowing
Her DNA had been compromised, a crime so invasive and perverted that words failed her. Did he do this? Did they? Him and his God? Her selective hearing was coming back.

“What more does she know?”
-Oddly enough Savvy’s soft question didn’t sound like she was going to wait for a response. Kham’s crimson peepers towered two whole feet above her head but her furrowed brow shortened him in stature. The four walls enclosing the room began to undulate against the grain of reality; the untrained eye would believe them to melting or shrinking closer towards its thoroughly vexed epicenter. It was clear to her that Kham was hiding something pertinent, if not him then Gaia did and Savvy knew well that protecting the Anima would dwarf any allegiance or priority Kham had to anything else. But if there was any avenue to finding the truth behind the geometric script, Gaia was blocking it. Why else would she wait until now to offer any clarity? This could get messy, but this was more than a prideful boast. Anger wasn’t the cheif emotion behind her fiery glare.-

“..no more lies. What the hell is going on?
“This is going to be a lot. I just ask you please, listen to the entirety of my words. And trust me.”

Kham just continued without having missed a beat. There was so much to cover. In so little time, and with doubt strewn fresh upon Savaj’s face it was time to smelt the irons of deceit into a weapon she would only trip and implae herself upon later. Vyrin began to spin an intricate web of half truths and lies.

“Much of the Michio history is lost to me. And its my fault, I erased it from the world. But I’ve dedicated much of my life to discovering what occurred during the ancient past to figure out who my people were. And my people. Our people. Were slaves to Gaia, though that was just an alias she used to hide her true identity. She’s not an Anima at all. Her real name cannot even be pronounced by mortal tongues, to speak it would summon her here. But it translates to The Prodigy of Genesis- she was one of the first human beings to ever walk Vescrutia’s earth, she is my ancient ancestor. She bred the Michio tribe of warriors to subjugate other races of people. Including your own. The Djou’Vik. Majestic draconian creatures who wanted nothing but peace and equality for all of The Mother’s children. Dissatisfied with this, The Prodigy arranged a peace talk among our people and yours. She ambushed them, and abused our Anthem of Carbon infusion to apply a genetic curse to your people to force you to your life as human and never take the skies again. Her long exhaustive list of evils knowns no bounds, But The Prodigy grows weak. And as her power wains, so does the seal, now is the time to remove it, so I can finally free this world from the last of her oppression.”

Now Vyrin had to ground himself. Again the cherished moment before the kill returned to him. But he let it pass, this was too delicate to distract himself with joy. With the seed of discord planted the trust Savaj had for Kham was tenuous at best. But he needed to see his entire plan to fruition, the manipulation had to be delicate as to not sully his own hands with strangling filthy cattle. No, he wouldn't do it. He wanted all of Neovia to crumble and this moment would light the fires. There was nothing stopping Savaj from infiltrating his mind. So he kept his stare upon Savaj’s eyes, empathetic and humble. And let Maeel do her work. Her eyes shifted color from the crimson to a silver as the Anthem of Carbon infusion was activated. They had practiced this before, rearranging and adjusting the synapses in the brain to create false memories and dummy nervous impulses to throw off telepaths.

“I already have Mera preparing to assist with the procedure.”

All he needed was the Amazonian to make a false move during surgery, and the seeds of discord would spread across Neovia.
Michio Kham, T'ajsa Michio, Gaia- The Divine Anima, The Devout (and its members)
Michio Tribe Lore

Everything posted by this account is official property of ©Vescrutia2018, no reproduction, or reposting of this content identical to or closely resembling is allowed.

Savaj Vanguard
Drifter

Post by Savaj Vanguard » Thu May 23, 2019 12:31 pm

”This is going to be a lot. I just ask you please, listen to the entirety of my words. And trust me.”

“..right.”

-She whispered incredulously as her vindictive gaze lightened. Savaj already made the decision to unearth the truth from Kham’s mind by her own psionic hand. Kham was a master of deception, a genius of subterfuge; the way he handled rhetoric and information made his tongue more dangerous than sharpened steel. He taught his agents how to effectively infiltrate or destabilize a well organized network equipped only with well tailored lies and tactical positioning. If anything he said was true, he’d been lying from the beginning of their relationship by maintaining an illusion weaved by his ancestors.

Blindly trusting another word would be fopish and self destructive on her part. Forcing their intentions akined them to any ancient evil consecrating tyrannical divine truth. No longer could she cling to Kham’s past pedigrees and their shared glories. His word was tarnished. She was tarnished.

..I’d rather you Show me..

-Savvy’s mental clutches collapsed around Vyrin and the entire clinic in an instant. Her touch was lighter than elven velvet, so he was free to drone on uneffected, but Savaj was going to peel back his subconscious and decode the truth on her own.-

”Much of the Michio history is lost to me. And its my fault, I erased it from the world. But I’ve dedicated much of my life to discovering what occurred during the ancient past to figure out who my people were. And my people. Our people. Were slaves to Gaia, though that was just an alias she used to hide her true identity. She’s not an Anima at all. Her real name cannot even be pronounced by mortal tongues, to speak it would summon her here. But it translates to The Prodigy of Genesis- she was one of the first human beings to ever walk Vescrutia’s earth, she is my ancient ancestor. She bred the Michio tribe of warriors to subjugate other races of people. Including your own. The Djou’Vik. Majestic draconian creatures who wanted nothing but peace and equality for all of The Mother’s children.”

-Kham’s words flowed like a babbling brooke in the background while Savvy scoured his brain. All surrounding matter faded in her softened maple glare. The floral emerald walls, her medical bed, Vyrin, the entire world was swallowed by an astral blackness that eventually displayed the Michio’s memories like a private cinema. However, Mael’s tactical gear guarded her from the Psionic frequencies. And her Carbon Infusion bioposy went undetected. Savvy was deceived again by the Michio’s uniquely designed tapistry of the past. She saw what they wanted her to see. In vivid detail no less.

Gaia, The Prodigy of Genesis, cristen The Mother’s surface billions of years ago. Her skin and resilient beauty modeled that of the Michio; sacred, flawless, rigid. The godlike being crafted their crimson fury and mahogany armor only for them to be maliciously acquiesced into slavery. The immortal witch sculpted their perfect bodies as weapons to enforce her divine rule. They could not love. Bear children. Or live free. It was an unsettling, sobering realization but not as much as learning of her Djou’vik genetics.

Their appearance, or rather the existential image Vyrin had of the draconain celestials, stunted her empircal senses. All of them. Their mathmatical dimensions alone shattered every realm of hyperbole. They Psionic Giants. Gargantutuan creatures who literally swallowed nations beneath their winged shadows. In a matter of seconds she observed them commanded the skies like forlorn kings that terraformed The Mother with entropic infernos for millions of years. Vyrin’s memories regarded themamong Vescrutia’s supreme apex of creation, an epic culmination of organic evolution. But their will dissolved upon the Birth of Rite, The Omen. One of the first Michio ever born. The Immovable. The Invincible.-

Dissatisfied with this, The Prodigy arranged a peace talk among our people and yours. She ambushed them, and abused our Anthem of Carbon infusion to apply a genetic curse to your people to force you to your life as human and never take the skies again. Her long exhaustive list of evils knowns no bounds, But The Prodigy grows weak. And as her power wains, so does the seal, now is the time to remove it, so I can finally free this world from the last of her oppression.”

-Savvy saw it as it was carved into their scaly backs. The Icarus Pact. A curse that preyed on the Djou’vik’s curosity of pacisfism and mutualsim. Their want to coexist enabled their predators and allowed the once unapproachable creatures to be abused by misplaced trust. The Prodigy bound the Djou’vik to fleshy prisons and strangled their children with the chains. But despite how heinous her acts, what made Kham want to play the Hero now? Despite her telepathic advantage she was still skeptical to his righteous ambitions. Was she controlling him now?
”I have Mera already prepared to assist with surgery!”
“Enough!”

-She angrily retorted, blinking a few times to dissipate her deep trance. Once again her gaze rested on “Kham” and his empathetic expression, none the wiser to his or Mael’s intricate theatricalities. She was visibly daunted, vexed and distressed but no matter how much she rubbed her face the boiling sting of betrayl gnawed at scalp. Just looking at Kham ignited lethal, punitive fury so turned away to deal with her emotions. She had to try and process this—

“You- fuckin’ bastards!”

-She roared, slipping on her impusles and taking a single step toward Kham that mangled the medical room with a sudden burst telekinetic pressure. Tiles, flowers, glass, cups, pencils and other shit not nailed down were violently flung from their position and threw the walls. Cracks and crevices chiseled along the floor and ceiling as Savvy sharpened her glare. This wasn’t the first time Kham laid eyes on the demonic script on her back, which meant he was either ignoring the truth or keeping it hidden.-

“How can I trust you, or whatever the fuck you got planned, huh? Would you fuckin’ trust you?!”

-She grounded herself in front of him now, suddenly aware of the fact that he knew how to disarm it. Information she’d happily just take for herself at this point. Did Mera know about this? Did Cross or Atra? How far did this treaty extend? She nearly snapped the bones in her clenched fist just thinking about it. She tried to take a breath but it came out as just a low violent grunt.-

“Who else knows about this?!”
Last edited by Savaj Vanguard on Sat May 25, 2019 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Michio Tribe
Drifter

Post by Michio Tribe » Thu May 23, 2019 2:46 pm

Savaj appeared incredibly strong at this stage, even suppressed by the pact the vocality of her screams could send any hospital stuff running if they weren’t all on holiday. But her power was wild, unchecked. Restraining it was evidently harder than unleashing it. She was an ant to Mytus in his prime. Who was next on Vyrin’s list to butcher. While he didn’t show his frustrations, he was very grateful to Maeel. He couldn’t feel Savaj comb through his mind, but that was the point. Mind control was like cracking an egg. If you simply dashed it among the rocks you would ruin the yolk. He was still whole, and she was asking further questions so blessings be to Maeel who spun a web of lies that ran parallel with his speech. But the situation only got more tense. Maeel’s gaze was all too focused underneath her helm her glistening silver eyes unwavering.

The young dragon still had her claws in Vyrin’s brain. She was still clinging on, hanging for answers waiting to detect any inconsistencies. And at this point, she would obviously detect any chances in neural activity. Maeel had to drive. Her skill of carbon infusion rivaling Vyrin’s own. Like a needle and thread she guided Kham’s neural impulses, but the two had spent so much time together she knew how his silver tongue worked and the amount of sway his words had over others. How else did their rebellious numbers grow.

So she manually operated Kham’s body while he continued to try and convince her to proceed with the surgery. But to them both that appeared to be highly unlikely.

“Telling anyone else would make them a liability. The Prodigy sees everything, and if she detects that I work against her will she would kill me in an instant. But it would appear you need time to think this over. Visit your comrades perhaps. I understand completely.”

It appeared time to move to their original plan. The next chess move would decide it.
Michio Tribe Lore

Return to “The Quarter of Technological Advancement”