B'halian Military Base~ PT, Day I

Nestled deeply on a continent of the same name under the control of The Akundae, B'halia is the self proclaimed center of the world and the birthplace of the Empire. Humans have been routed from the continent, leaving a paradise for the Elv kind who pledge their undying fealty to the Empire's might.
The Bhalian Empire
Drifter

B'halian Military Base~ PT, Day I

Post by The Bhalian Empire »

As dawn cast its golden glow over the training grounds of the B'halian Military Base, an air of anticipation enveloped the crisp morning air. The terrain, once scarred by the cataclysmic events of the previous night, was now a pristine canvas awaiting the footsteps of new recruits thanks to the works of the capable Sylva Dryad fae.

At the heart of the training area stood a commanding figure, arms crossed in solemn determination. It was General Roux, a Cyr Elf of formidable presence, adorned in regal attire befitting his rank as a high-ranking officer of the B'halian Empire. His uniform, embellished with intricate silver linings and crimson embroidery, spoke volumes of his authority, while his polished armor gleamed in the morning light, a testament to his unwavering resolve. As he stood, a silent sentinel, the very winds seemed to obey his unspoken command, paying homage to his esteemed stature.

Surrounding the General were various training stations, meticulously arranged and adorned with banners bearing the proud insignia of the empire. From obstacle courses to sparring arenas, each station ready to test and refine the skills of the eager participants who would soon fill the empty spaces.

Yet, despite the meticulously arranged circuit, not all of the recruits had arrived, leaving a palpable void in their absence.. Still, as the sun cast its golden rays upon these hallowed sands, the General felt the stage was set for a day of rigorous–

“You are early, General Roux.” hailed the first figure to grace the military's arena, clad in the traditional attire of a Joro warrior. It was Delion, his presence commanding respect as he addressed the esteemed General. “It's reassuring to see that the future of the Empire's recruits remains in such diligent hands after all these years.” Delion's words rang out from his position in the stands, where he would observe the impending display with keen interest. General Roux remained stoic, his sharp bill barely twitching in response, though he nodded in acknowledgment of a higher ranking officer.

“And do you intend to join us, Commander?” the General mused, his tone carrying a hint of curiosity. “Need I remind you, physical training holds more weight than mere exhibitions. These recruits have already proven their worth. Have a look around you.” With a faint gesture towards the empty seats surrounding the arenas, he emphasized the seriousness of the training ahead. “As you can infer, this is not a spectators' event. What transpires here from henceforth is sacred.”

“And yet, I am here... as a spectator.” Delion replied sharply, the tension between the two men scorching. “I am invested in the development of our future, General. That is all. And let this be the last we speak of my interests.” He said acutely. “..need I remind you, I am no longer one of your recruits.”

As if signaled to put an end to the ongoing dispute, the gates of the arena swung open with a resounding creak. Stepping into view, a gathering of recruits emerged, each proudly displaying the emblem of their respective tribes upon their attire.

Their numbers were modest, barely reaching ten in total. Leading the group was Turo'n, a robust Vulqin warrior whose scars and weathered features spoke of unwavering determination. Despite the wounds that adorned his jade-colored skin, he exuded a confidence that seemed unshakable as he took charge at the forefront. Accompanying his side was Naii', a graceful Khor Elf whose terrifying, imposing stature demanded attention.. and fear. With eight legs and a massive thorax, she carried herself with the poise of royalty. Rounding out the trio was Qalen, a stoic Joro elf whose silent intensity hinted at a fierce dedication to his goals. His arm, encased in a mechanical sling crafted with Bhalian technology, bore testament to his resilience.

Together, they led the group of recruits towards the training grounds, their footsteps echoing in unison with the rhythm of their hearts. Though they exchanged few words amongst themselves, the tension between them was palpable, particularly among those who had clashed during the exhibition matches. General Roux, observing from a distance, could almost taste the lingering animosity in the air.

"Is this it then?" The General's voice roared through the modest multitude. Unimpressed and unamused. "I recall the number of initial recruits to be more than two hundred?" He asked to anyone who would answer.. Delion's muffled laughter his first tender. "The exhibition also included a suicidal horde of Vulcan hunters.. none of them properly trained in combat, but showcased a valiant display of sacrifice." Delion hailed from the stands, looking through the faces of the new recruits for any familiar prospects.

Kilik
Drifter

Re: B'halian Military Base~ PT, Day I

Post by Kilik »

Together, they led the group of recruits towards the training grounds, their footsteps echoing in unison with the rhythm of their hearts. Though they exchanged few words amongst themselves, the tension between them was palpable, particularly among those who had clashed during the exhibition matches. General Roux, observing from a distance, could almost taste the lingering animosity in the air.
Palpable indeed, like a fog or a mist it seeped through permeating the arena. How intriguing she always found emotions to be. The lack of transparency amongst most about their true feelings for others baffled her. In a custom where translucency was a given as natural as air, who could hide their emotions from physical empaths? Here in B'halia, no shrouds were clouding the truth of one's feelings. Those who survived the trials let their vehemence know. Fortunately, she was not the only target of their ire. The group of, misfits, that entered before her all were warriors of, acknowledged skill. During the trials, she observed their arbiters and the unique ways they fought. Needless to say, they were all more than capable warriors. Wondering if ever the day would come when she would be able to test her mantle against their own. Not out of anger for in truth Kilik had no hatred towards any of them. Namely because well...

All those who tried her were now dead
"Is this it then?" The General's voice roared through the modest multitude. Unimpressed and unamused. "I recall the number of initial recruits to be more than two hundred?" He asked to anyone who would answer.. Delion's muffled laughter his first tender. "The exhibition also included a suicidal horde of Vulcan hunters.. none of them properly trained in combat, but showcased a valiant display of sacrifice." Delion hailed from the stands, looking through the faces of the new recruits for any familiar prospects.
If was then she entered as the last of the bunch in her true form. She had hoped to keep her guises up until she met with the Emperor but as it seemed to be going she was leagues away from meeting him and there was more yet to be proven. It was fine if there was one thing Kilik had...it was time. Until then she would prioritize getting over her...mis... preconceived notions. Though B'halia was in many ways revealing itself to be different than most other places on the surface she had yet to experience anything truly special, the thing other than their ability that removed B'halia from all other categories. She was impressed sure, but has yet to marvel.

"..."

She said nothing as she entered and yet could feel the gazes of those around her. In the presence of the new dawn, her scales produced an eerily alluring gleam. She was like a living nebula trending the earth, a carnation of ethereal energies all wrapped into a 5'8 pyre of ambition. Her eyes laid on none of them, save for Qualen. It was...odd, they seemed to be drawn to each other as if their warrior souls were in a constant stand of sizing, appreciating, and calculating power. When she passed him their eyes would connect briefly as she made her way to the farther side of him.
"I hear the screams of the Ocean, the cries of the waves. The sea floor yearns for healing and begs for retribution. My wish is to grant it"

The Bhalian Empire
Drifter

"..it was then Kilik. entered as the last of the bunch in her true form. She had hoped to keep her guises up until she met with the Emperor but as it seemed to be going she was leagues away from meeting him and there was more yet to be proven..

"..."

She said nothing as she entered and yet could feel the gazes of those around her. In the presence of the new dawn, her scales produced an eerily alluring gleam. Her eyes laid on none of them, save for Qualen.. When she passed him their eyes would connect briefly as she made her way to the farther side of him.
"Hmph." General Roux grunted as he watched Kilik slink her way through the gates of the arena. With her inclusion, he counted a total of ten recruits. A number he deemed manageable. "Recruits!" His authoritative baritone reverberated across the expansive battlefield.

“You will be given sixty seconds to choose your duo. They will be your partner, and the pair of you will remain at each other's side until the conclusion of your conditioning. Choose wisely, as they will either be an anchor or an asset to your success.”

The General's words casted a thick, uneasy silence upon the area as each of the recruits assessed one another with a cool detachment. None of them were friends , hell none of them were even familiar enough to be considered acquainted. Many of them had only crossed paths during the grueling preliminary battles. But even then, their swords were pointed at each other's throats. The notion of shifting from adversaries to comrades left the ten recruits briefly transfixed. Albeit, only briefly.

“Very well!”

Turon, with his sturdy build, scanned the tiny crowd before stepping forth. “Which among you believe yourselves worthy of being Tur'on's equal.” His voice resonated like smoldering coals, low and ominous.

“I truthfully can't imagine a world where you wouldn't slow me down.” Naii' responded, her eight legs poised gracefully beneath her as playfully coiled her ivory lochs around her finger. Her voice was smooth as velvet and wet with conceit. Her calculating gaze, taunting and condescending, didnt waste the effort looking toward Tu'ron. He was nonplussed by her arrogance. But despite the Vulqin's raw power, Naii sought a partner whose skill could complement her ingenuity– this brought her attention to Qalen. Even considering his apparent injury, his display among the exhibition trials gave him a rather prestigious reputation among any who survived. His skills were sharp and focused.. deadly and practiced. Naii’ thought him a notable candidate as she surveyed the scene.

Qalen on the other hand, couldn't keep his gaze from Kilik and her majestic appearance. He wasn't sure why, but the two of them seemed magnetized to each other from the moment they crossed paths. She didn't seem like a warrior, not to him anyway. Her features were drastically different from what he recalled from before; she looked delicate, smaller, even human to a small degree. It would take a stretch of imagination for anyone to equate her dainty figure to the walking abattoir that Qalen witnessed just yesterday. He never got the opportunity to face her in battle, but he was convinced she’d be a capable ally. She was the only one of them borne of a race outside of the Empire, so naturally she would draw interest.

The atmosphere crackled with tension as General Roux flexed his wings in anticipation. His arms were crossed, but his blood was boiling all the same. It would be a lie to say he too wasn't interested in the potential gathered before him. He was perhaps even more intrigued than Delion, whose ulterior motives held no border.

“Use what you gained from your trials to make your decision. Exchange your names and await instruction.”

Kilik
Drifter

Post by Kilik »

“You will be given sixty seconds to choose your duo. They will be your partner, and the pair of you will remain at each other's side until the conclusion of your conditioning. Choose wisely, as they will either be an anchor or an asset to your success.”
Her pointed ear would twitch, this was quite unexpected. She hadn't considered the possibility that they would pair them together. This term, conditioning, was a bit abstract to her. For some reason, it felt deeper than just training. She was not daunted by the task itself, however. With brushes of the coral groves family was the root of all they did. Very seldom was Kilik alone despite her people's apprehension they tried to love on her still. It pained her to have to leave them behind, but she would forever be grateful for the skills they passed down to her...holding fast to all she had been taught.

"How...interesting."

Though she was none to kee about working with an air breather she was slowly realizing her prejudice would not get her far in B'halia, if anything it could make her appear too difficult to work with and obstinate to the teachings of the land. A fact that would prove counterproductive to her goal. To reach her apex, it seemed that she would have to ...play nice.

As much as she could stomach anyway.

That said she had already glazed about the present recruits and while they were impressive in her mind's eyes now of them equated to Qualen. She knew firsthand that the static type, the calculating were always the most deadly. He much like her was like day and night when it came to how they presented on and off the battlefield. The others radiated an alarming sense of overconfidence, a trait she never found too appealing.

"Qualen, yes?"

She said as she positioned herself before him. My how he dwarfed her in size, a giant next to an ant. Despite this her gaze and stance both were unwavering, speaking to not only her adamant nature but also her conditioning as a warrior.

"I am Kilik, you were...quite a sight to behold in battle. Like a sanguine art, you created a mural of ferocity that was quite fetching."

She had to admit the cascade of fury he displayed had drawn more than just her attention. He was different than Delion and the other band of Joro, though as to how she was still trying to pinpoint. It was almost, mystical.

"Maybe one day soon we will have a canvas of our own, for now, let us join forces."

There was a time when community meant everything to Kilik, the prospect of joining hand in hand to fulfill a greater person, one much bigger than herself. She supposed she needed to draw from some of that experience to be recognized as a truly B'halian soldier. A definition she has still yet to fully understand but was gradually grasping the concept.
"I hear the screams of the Ocean, the cries of the waves. The sea floor yearns for healing and begs for retribution. My wish is to grant it"

The Bhalian Empire
Drifter

Kilik said as she positioned herself before him. My how he dwarfed her in size, a giant next to an ant. Despite this her gaze and stance both were unwavering, speaking to not only her adamant nature but also her conditioning as a warrior.

"I am Kilik, you were...quite a sight to behold in battle. Like a sanguine art, you created a mural of ferocity that was quite fetching."

She had to admit the cascade of fury he displayed had drawn more than just her attention. He was different than Delion and the other band of Joro, though as to how she was still trying to pinpoint. It was almost, mystical.

"Maybe one day soon we will have a canvas of our own, for now, let us join forces."
Qalen's dark eyes regarded Kilik with a mixture of admiration and reservation. Her words of praise for his battle prowess resonated with him, but he couldn't shake the ingrained prejudices of his elvish upbringing. Associating with a woman, let alone considering her an equal on the battlefield, went against everything he had been taught. They were not warriors where he came from.. They were healers, Seers, lovers.. Not agents of battle. And yet. "Kilik." he began, his voice tinged with uncertainty. "You– you fight well." He struggled to find the right words, torn between his deference for Kilik's ability and the rigid beliefs of his tribe. “..For a, erm– whatever it is that you are.” He hesitated, his gaze lingering on Kilik's otherworldly appearance. Despite his reservations, he couldn't deny the strength and prowess she displayed in battle. He wanted to tell her that she was unlike any warrior he had encountered before, and a part of him was transfixed by her presence. But with barely twenty years of experience under his belt Qalen was young.. barely old enough to be considered a babe by the standards of the Joro.

"..."

Qalen barely took the time to look over the other recruits. Other than the Khor elf, none of them piqued his curiosity the same as Kilik. Qalen wanted to attribute that to the fact that she was a foreigner. He'd never seen or heard of the Nissagro Elvs.. The closest he'd been to an aquatic lifeform had been the Vox Mariner tribe, but Kilik was drastically different from those amphibious snobs. He cleared his throat before he spoke again. “..I may have underestimated you.” Was all he said before he returned his attention to General Roux, who looked overly anxious to proceed with the following step of their conditioning.

“...”

The Cyr general waited patiently with his arms crossed, the sixty seconds ticking away in his head. He went completely deaf to their conversations and hadn't moved a muscle until the time limit was up. But the second it was.“Time!” He called out suddenly, his voice instantly bringing an end to all discussion and conversation. “From this moment on, the person closest to you is now you duo--familiarize yourselves with them, as the second step in your conditioning is deciding which of you will be designated as the leader.” He said, hoping that the implications of his words ignited a fire in each of the contestants. The General's brown eyes sharpened in excitement; an excitement that didn't need a smile to convey. “You and your duo will be given until midday to make a decision. Let it be known that murdering your duo is not encouraged, but it is the Empire's creed to cull out weakness.” He said, flaring his wings and using them to elevate himself at least twenty feet into the air. Effectively giving himself an expansive vantage point of the field. “Both restraint and abandon have their place in warfare. Today, your patterns and predictions concerning the principal will be analyzed accordingly.” His words traveled along the air with mystic finesse. He didn't sound as if he were shouting, but with every flap of his majestic wings, General Roux only furthered his distance from the ground. Yet and still, his message landed as if he were still standing in front of them.

"Cannonfire will signal the beginning of this trial. Should you and your duo be unable to determine a leader among you, one will either be assigned to you.. or both of you will be discharged immediately. Good luck, recruits."

General Roux was gone from visual by the time he finished his sentence, leaving the ten recruits to marinate with his words. Each of them had grown only more apprehensive than before. Qalen, in particular, was taken aback by the news of the second trial. He didn't expect would be asked to engage with any sort of battle with the person he chose as his partner. Still, his gaze settled on Kilik.. and his blood was boiling at the opportunity to finally test his mettle against hers. "I don't suppose you'd simply acknowledge me as the leader.. without me having to show you why." Qalen said, with a confident smirk about his face. Similar conversations immediately broke out among the five pairs of recruits.. this eventually led to lines in the sand being drawn and distance being given between combatants. Qalen was no different.

Kilik
Drifter

Post by Kilik »

She could sense his trepidation though if she dove a little deeper in she could recognize it was not worry pressed but…reservation. In the brief time she had been here she had heard whispered of the Joro and their disregard for women despite this she could tell that his standing on whether she belonged her or not, while still firm, it was becoming more, lax.
“Time!” He called out suddenly, his voice instantly bringing an end to all discussion and conversation. “From this moment on, the person closest to you is now you duo--familiarize yourselves with them, as the second step in your conditioning is deciding which of you will be designated as the leader.”
Just as she figured she would respond to gather whether his words meant he would join her side the facilitators made that session for him. So, whomever was the closest , well it seems their fates were intertwined somehow. She returns to the side of him just as the instructor gave his next set of details.

“Finally…”

She said as the decree to declare a leader was given. In truth, though his delivery could use some work his reservations about her coming to B’halia and joining the ranks were not unfounded. She knew nothing of its laws nor its customs and after her run in with the Salamanders had decided to focus on her understanding of what it meant to be an arm of the empire. Delion told her that the subjugation of the Jo’ro was long before even his time letting her know that Whalen to was raised on this land and no doubt was well versed in its creeds. For this reason as well as his strength Kilik had already made the choice that Qualen would be the leader of the duo.

However…
"I don't suppose you'd simply acknowledge me as the leader.. without me having to show you why.
To deny herself the ability to witness the prowess of the Jo’ro first hand well, that would be a sin in and of itself. Her scales shivered in anticipation. The moment he glared down on her she wanted to see if his bite was a big as his bark when faced with a foe who his size did not intimidate.

“So how would you like to settle this?”

She said as he drew the line that separated the two. She went into her Zorasu stance . They could just have at it in a merciless battle but her objective here was not to kill him. As it stood he was her best chance at making some type of…informative connection. Men loved to feel like they were teaching women something, it stoked the flame of their egos to show their feminine counterparts something…new.

The Bhalian Empire
Drifter

After General Roux's proclamation, every pair of recruits prepared for combat. Each one appeared to believe they were the leader of their respective duo, and they were ready to defend their stance with fists if necessary. Qalen's black eyes narrowed into slits as he peered down his nose at Kilik, transfixed by the small yet formidable creature.
“How would you like to settle this?”
Kilik's coy question hung in the air and hit Joro's ears with a hint of jest. He couldn't keep from smiling.

"You are new here, but you seem to catch on quickly." Qalen responded, removing the technological cast covering his arm and tossing it to the wayside. "There is only one way to solve such disputes within B'halia.” Qalen said with a solemn tone that betrayed his rather calm smirk. He flexed his bicep, working out the kinks and any lingering discomfort as he clenched fist. This subtle gesture caused the entire arena to respond in fear– the sands began to tremble and footing became hard to come by, if only for a moment. An earthquake? “I am not one for words.. or apologies for that matter.” Qalen said as he assumed a stance of his own. A fighting style that Delion immediately recognized, causing him to swoon with anticipation from his comfortable seat in the arena's bleachers. “I told you before that you did not belong. Prove me wrong, or you will be killed.” He said with deathly certainty. Embodying the very will of the Empire's creed behind his rigid stance. The weak were meant to culled, not cherished. Regardless how fascinating they may have been. If Qalen were to trust her with his blindside, he needed to be sure she was as strong as he thought.

At that moment, the thunderous cannons signal the beginning of the trail-- igniting a cacophony of chaos and destruction almost instantaneously from all around. The recruits had begun. All but Qalen and Kilik. Qalen barely moved his foot. But he remained focused on his target. Unflinching and unmoving. A complete contrast from the cobalt beast Kilik may have seen the other day. His gaze was a thousand times more reserved.

Kilik
Drifter

Post by Kilik »

"There is only one way to solve such disputes within B'halia"
But of course. She was silly to expect anything less. Thus far despite its beauty and prosperity power and violence were the core pieces of its culture. It was primitive, but such a base example paved the way for a truly successful realm. She had hoped, in some dim-witted dream that he would provide some arbitrary means of going about this fray. Too much to hope for she supposed.
“I told you before that you did not belong. Prove me wrong, or you will be killed.”
She replied with a coy smirk of her own.

"Very well"

Her eyes shifted to a dagger-like glare as the cannon erupted. She noted the stance he took. My, what power was etched into his form. Like a Lion poised to attack. It was in her intention to hold back as they were meant not to slay each other. But like she was constantly being reminded the death of the weak was a courtesy call in B'halia. Intention mattered little, all that mattered were results. Fine, she would relinquish her futile notions of home. If she was to thrive here, truly, then she would need to adopt their ways, fully. Her eyes stuck on Qulan, his mind and body were like a steel bastion in contrast to the fearsome whirlwind of violence she witnessed of him the day prior. It seems he had paid attention to her fight after all. Mindlessly charging her was like running headfirst into a dragon's maw.

"Let us see, what art we can make..."

Her words drifted through the air and lingered on the ears with a slight echo. He would not attack first so she would, signing a single Kira as her eyes flashed with a pink gleam.

"Noa Sozu: Creation!"

With her invocation spoken the ground beneath Qualen rumbled briefly before from under a geyser of water in the shape of a fist shot from under him aiming smack into him with great force hoping to get him airborne. Since this arena had a vice against having water present for whatever reason Kilik was forced to manifest her own.

The Bhalian Empire
Drifter

"Let us see, what art we can make..." Her words drifted through the air and lingered on the ears with a slight echo. He would not attack first so she would, signing a single Kira as her eyes flashed with a pink gleam.

"Noa Sozu: Creation!"

With her invocation spoken the ground beneath Qualen rumbled briefly before from under a geyser of water in the shape of a fistshot from under him.
Qalen's lips remained pursed and still. His gaze cold and focused. He abandoned all but his instincts and his discipline to guide him hence forth. His prowling steps were brought to an end watching Kilik's fingers twist and turn.. followed by the subtle rumble of the earth beneath him. The duel was on, and he couldn't feel more ready. "Hmph!" Qalen's eyes never broke its laser like trance on adversary, but he responded in kind to her preemptive assault. He lifted his knee in response to the trembling soil and with calculated timing, Qalen's slammed his foot just as the fist of flesh rendering water erupted beneath him. This parted the geyser around his massive cobalt frame, as well as released a terrain altering wave of concussive force, generated from the magnitude of his stomp that spread out like a dome. Cracks and fissures were splintered into the ground, while jagged stilgatmites tore through the crust and soil like deadly trees.

This was what Delion was waiting for as he giggled from his seat.

"Well this alone will be worth the trip." He commented to himself, standing up now as he was too invested to remain sitting. He recognized Qalen's style as the Joro's traditional stance whenever they sought to manipulate the earth. It bolstered their endurance, and allowed them to manipulate nearly a hundred yards of the terrain when they remained completely focused. He wondered how Kilik would respond; not only to Qalen attempting to take an environmental advantage, but how she'd survive the concussive wave aiming to rip everything apart.

Kilik
Drifter

Post by Kilik »

This parted the geyser around his massive cobalt frame, as well as released a terrain altering wave of concussive force, generated from the magnitude of his stomp that spread out like a dome. Cracks and fissures were splintered into the ground, while jagged stilgatmites tore through the crust and soil like deadly trees.
Her eyes narrowed, the Joro seemed to be able to manipulate the earth. Interesting. As the ferocious dome expanded bringing with it a powerful force her body would become clad in her draconian scales. Though the power of the Joro strength was more than impressive, a trait she herself lacked, her scales resilient nature allowed her to withstand incredible pressures. And when emboldened with Naten she could extended the limits of this already impressive trait beyond so.

“Oh my”

She whispered as the dome released a torrent of stone and dust that temporarily absconded her from view. Becuase of its sheer size evading it entirely would be impossible at least without exerting an extreme amount of Naten. But there was no need to push the envelope so soon. She had a proper response. Her scales clad her body like a protective exoskeleton increasing her ability to take a blow exponentially. Her form became intriguingly draconic. As the force came her way she took a mighty leap backwards signing a small slew of kira gaining a single precious moment. In that moment her index and middle fingers on her right hand grew bright with a deep blue aura.

“Noa Kanu “

She traced a circle in the air before her manifesting a translucent glyph that rippled in the space before her like water. It immediately swelled with magic water producing a bouncy but powerful shield to protect her from the brunt of the blow. The lingering aftermath of force that made it past her barrier tossed her further back than she would have liked nearly knocking her into one of the deadly spots of earth erected from his response. Using the force of the blow to her advantage she twisted her form to go with the blow instead of against it allowing her to send a swift and device kick into the pillar instead shattering it with her foot instead of her face.

It would be foolish to attack him from below any more as it would just be a rinse and repeat scenario nor did she believe it to be wise to stay on the ground.

“Very well then…”

For whatever reason this training area lacked a bodies of water. That immediately placed her at a temporary disadvantage in comparison to Qualen who had an abundance of stone and earth around him. She needed to even the odds. Which was going to require her to put a little more oomph in it. The shockwave dissipated and with it Kilik took to the skies with a powerful leap reaching the height of her jump her Naten flared causing her to erupt in a briefly but potent flare of deep pink and fish’s swirls.

“Now Banyu: Creation”

A phrase he would have heard twice now, but this time when spoken the power behind those words was incredulous different. Kira were hand signs that she used to release her potent magic in more intricate and less taxing expressions. However when allowing her magic to be cast natural in its primal state not held back by retrains of Ava the same spell could have disastrously different results .

In this case creation allowed the presence of water where there is none allowing her to conjure water from thin air. When invoked with Wyrmspeech, the amount of water she can conjure instantaneously is vastly larger at the cost of Naten relative to the amount of water she conjured. A large glyph manifested before her and from it a deluge of cascading water came barreling down upon Qualen with quite devastating force. Its essence would cover the entire field in a small lake of water that was no more than few feet deep. As she began to decide down two small glyphs manifested under her feet supporting her small frame in the air where she hovered above curious to see how he would handle her response.

Return to “B'halia”