Hunting (Help Wanted) [End]

The Maaluukian Woods teem with many life forms. The name was given to the woods by the native Elvs, Vescrutian moths. Maaluuki have heightened senses and extrasensory abilities, they prevent travelers from finding their homes with Psionic abilities.
Gavin Yuex
Drifter

Re: Hunting (Help Wanted)

Post by Gavin Yuex »

The bright blazing light died down allowing the darkness to swallow the lands around them once more. The void claimed the lives of all animals and plant life that was unable to escape the epicenter despite the valiant warrior's efforts to detour its destruction. The creature, a demon, bearing hundreds of arms was no more, able to flee its assailant. He had seen it all. A child who donned a pink head of hair. No larger than Zol himself. His eyes, like amber lamps, cast their sights upon the quickly fading warrior. Despite his body being lost his spirit still after such a vigours exertion dared to cling on as long as it could.

"Such amazing resolve... I never knew, that there were others besides the Yeux to have come in contact with "The Sisters"

His voice was so light as if it tip-toed on the airwaves of the passing breeze. Whipping and howling after the void consumed all sound.

"Your desinty does not end here...I believe you might be him...the one the High Fae spoke of."

The slowly dwindling embers of the boy's soul were clear as day to one who bore his sight. A brilliant sapphire hue engulfed his body before his mass began to shift. The second would fade by before the light washed off his frame. In the child's place would not stand a young man in his late teens. His hair was thicker and longer, his eyes sterner.

"I will pardon you from this fate...I know the elder will understand my reasoning...heck, the old codger gonna be ecstatic to know..."

His hand developed in the same light that once encapsulated his body. In a fluid motion resembling flowing waves of water, his hands swayed leaving highlighted traces of the light behind. A glyph would manifest around the area of Zol's essence.

"That we've come across a Scion of Kalor"

His eyes would burst with this light for but a brief moment magnifying the power of his energy fourfold before it simmered down creating a small cage-like construct of energy.

"Let's be off then...I've been in these insufferable woods long enough."

With that, he was encased in the light once more before they ultimately vanished. Leaving the Maalukian Woods behind...

Return to “Maaluukian Woods”