The Ultimate Weapon

This where you take a step out into vescrutia, checking out our Roadmaps to direct your adventure. Or, Pointman can post their roadmaps here and interested parties can pick an adventure to embark on with them.
Ves
The Mother: The Admin

The Ultimate Weapon

Post by Ves »

The Concept/Objective: Stop a underground faction of alchemists from creating the ultimate weapon- The Great Divider, and The Atomic Collider

Back Story/Lore Primer: Someone is causing the mass abduction of Faeries, one of them managed to escape and has reported to Atra (High Counselor of the Neo-Nightmare) an insignia that they have seen. Atra did his own investigation and recognizes that the insignia is linked to conventional alchemist philosophy. He sends a COER agent to question grave as to his knowledge of the organization. And grave goes to visit his father.

Grave’s father will reveal that the organization belongs to a cult of radical alchemists who use their powers to manufacture all sorts of terrible stuff, mainly two ultimate weapons The Great Divider ,a sword that cuts through anything and severs the soul from the object, and the Atomic Collider, a weapon that can manipulate the forces between atoms. Grave and COER’s interests align, and they attempt to investigate this faction further and stop the creation of these weapons.

The Leader of this alchemist cult is being held in a prison by The Gallant, an intergalactic police force who capture and detain forces of chaos and disorder. It appears that not only is one of the high ranking members of this cult being held there, but they know great knowledge as to where the Collider and Divider are.

This thread will be a multi-thread Saga and I (Kham) would love to discuss with people on how their characters can make cameo appearances and expand the more of the alchemists, or The Gallant. But I dont see the main work of the thread being done by no more than 3 people. Grave, a COER agent (of my choosing) and one more person we pick up along the way.

But I would love to have people RP certain NPC’s

We need someone to take us to Grave’s village is there a mass Vescrutia transit system? (we’re not warping anywhere).

Other NPC’s in various places of lodging. Things of that Nature.

There will be combat but Im not intentionally kill anyone. I am trying to make combat that makes sense. That is to say if your character is out out matched, loss and death can be possible.

I’ll be making the opening thread shortly. Still debating on what COER agent I want to send, or if I (kham) will be sending one of my personal characters.
Everything posted by this account is official property of ©Vescrutia2018, no reproduction, or reposting of this content identical to or closely resembling is allowed.

Nagase
Drifter

Re: The Ultimate Weapon

Post by Nagase »

I’m in.

Michio Tribe
Drifter

Post by Michio Tribe »

Where do you see yourself helping out?
This is a pen-name account which writes from the narrative perspective of:
Michio Kham, T'ajsa Michio, Gaia- The Divine Anima, The Devout (and its members)
Michio Tribe Lore

Everything posted by this account is official property of ©Vescrutia2018, no reproduction, or reposting of this content identical to or closely resembling is allowed.

Nagase
Drifter

Post by Nagase »

I’m not sure where I fit in. I’ve got this kinda “Do my own thing and stir trouble attitude.’ So i was just along for the plot.

Ves
The Mother: The Admin

Post by Ves »

Got it, well, if you come up with any way to fit in let me know. Until then we'll just continue as planned.

Natasha
Drifter

Post by Natasha »

Is this still you know going on

Return to “Roadmaps and Collab Requests”