The Storm After The Calm

This where you take a step out into vescrutia, checking out our Roadmaps to direct your adventure. Or, Pointman can post their roadmaps here and interested parties can pick an adventure to embark on with them.
Shabuto Venkage
Drifter

The Storm After The Calm

Post by Shabuto Venkage »

Primary Objective - Shabuto has landed on the mysterious island of Rudral and is unable to leave because of the powerful storm around the island. He was told by the witch Beneva that deep within the Storm Gods shrine exists a means to actually part the fearsome weather that prevents them from leaving. An ancient relic known as "The Storms Eye". Having been separated from his party he is looking for other capable people to join his voyage but is prepared to journey alone if need be.

Lore Primer -The Nightmare Wolves(A Dark Guild Shabuto is enslaved by) recently was contracted by a collective(SEED) that is searching for a people known as The Akuma. As per his “request,” Shabuto was personally chosen by Grixas. His task; infiltrate the ranks of the contractor and learn the secrets of the Island. Shabuto arrived on the island he met a warrior named Mara and a Mage named Zane. They saved him and the trio decided to form a party as they trekked this new land. They eventually come across Azlan, a massive tree that supports the various land of the island on its roots and branches. Azlan is revered as a sacred place as it also houses the being believed to be the source of the storms. Upon touching Azlan's roots Shabuto's Venkage blood resonated with the currents running through and around Azlan. He had a vision that urged him to find the "Root of darkness that hides behind a benevolent smile." He believes the truth of it all is within the bowels of the Storm God's shrine.

Op Level - Sets the difficulty of challenges for the mission. No more than a rank higher than the Pointman.

Location - Storm God's Shrine deep beneath the island's surface.

Faces - Zane/ Mara/ Beneva

Foes - Hyomyn/ Sophia / Gale Force Legion

Factions - SEED/ Nightmare Wolves

Places - It will begin in Erosia a village that also is a hub of resources and community. From there we will travel to the last known entrance to the shrine and then through the shrine itself.

Party - 2 would be ideal. Open possibly to more

Extra Bits - This topic is pivotal to Shabuto's story. I only ask that if you join to please be consistent and if you find yourself not being able to do so let folks know so we can find a way to push the plot and topic forward! Prepare yourself for a fantastic story where the enemy might not always be so obvious <3
"I had forgotten...What the tone of liberty sounded like"

"To think the path to freedom. Would be soaked in blood"

Haylin Gafren
Drifter

Re: The Storm After The Calm

Post by Haylin Gafren »

I'm in! Lucky for you I've been lost on the Island forever haha

Return to “Roadmaps and Collab Requests”