Incoming

These are areas outside of the realms of the Alliance. Venture out into Vescrutia's open world and explore. Go anywhere and show us a side of Vescrutia that might not have been discovered yet.
William Suwhenzetie
Drifter

Incoming

Post by William Suwhenzetie »

Somewhere on the outskirts of south Neo-Nightmare, a small blip in the space time continuum would suddenly occur, as it did, trees, wildlife and other things would be draw towards it in an instant and then blasted outwards creating a resounding echoing BOOM that could be heard almost to the capital of the Nightmare. From the aftermath of the echoing boom, a naked figure could be seen falling towards the ground. He was 7 foot 4, inches tall, had a muscular upper body, cat-like legs, a cat-like tail, a metallic silver right arm and cat-like ears, but everything else about him was human. With a uneventful thud, the body would slam into the ground waiting for someone to come attack or rescue it.

Ves
The Mother: The Admin

Re: Incoming

Post by Ves »

Unfortunately for William, there were booms and blasts happening around Neovia almost constantly. And with 'warping' being a terribly convenient means of travel, rips and tears in the space time continuum were almost constant. So William's entry, was observed, documented, and scheduled for Patrol as quickly as Neovia allowed. Unfortunately, everyone was short-staffed so the usual instant response of something coming this close to the border regressed to a few hours. A few hours of naked unconsciousness, as this was a priority lvl9 blast. No harm done. The Naten levels appeared stable ect. It was mostly the reason why Neovia's patrolmen Sheila took her precious time combing through the waist high grasses and stopped every so often for a smoke. Breaks were necessary, relaxed the tension on the mind. She had almost emptied a pack, on this 5 mile walk toward the blast zone. As she neared it she had eyes on the anamoly and radioed it in toward central. She pressed her two fingers on her left hand toward her a wristlet on her right, interfacing her with the Neo Network and ultimately toward COER.

"Yeah I'm at the site *pause* Looks like some sort of cat-fucker. *pause*. Copy that. Checking vitals."

Cautiously she approached and took out a scanner from her pack scanning the Naten levels of the suspicious entrant. Laser like beams danced along William from top to bottom until the data registered in Sheila's mind, and was wired to COER.
Everything posted by this account is official property of ©Vescrutia2018, no reproduction, or reposting of this content identical to or closely resembling is allowed.

William Suwhenzetie
Drifter

William was out cold from whatever brought him from the dimension he was previously in, to this dimension. It seemed that the crossover had also left his clothes behind. The scanners that Sheila would use, would detect a lower life force reading, no more than a normal human.

After a few short seconds, another burst of dimensional energy would occur and from that one, a massive 8 foot tall sword would appear and begin falling. As the blade fell towards the ground, it would land flat side down right on the back of William's body instantly causing his tail to jolt upwards then collapse to the ground again.

Nothing more would come from him for now.

The sword however if scanned would radiate with the force of a thousand souls, and one even greater one, a dragon soul.

The Blade was a sword imbued with the power to reject any souls that weren't pure, anyone who desired things like money, war and rage would be rejected by the blade.

Fortunately for William, his main desires lied elsewhere, and it was probably best that he be moved elsewhere.

Ves

Post by Ves »

Sheila's scanners read exactly what William had described, she herself wasn't surprised. The cat-fucker did seem like he was unconscious. She sighed to herself and looked toward the sky. It looked like she was going to have to work today. She pressed her fingers to her opposing wrist and awaited orders from Central, there was no way they were going to admit some foreign entity with a weapon, in the Conservatory. Even if he was an animal-fucking harmless person.

"Yeah, he's out cold.... Got some sword thin-... Alright? Alright."

As she expected, seemed like a security risk to bring him back to the village. Instead she was authorized to inject him with a LYFE syringe which would restore his vitals enough to a point where he could converse. She approached William cautiously, thinking the sword could be alive, or something... and removed the ordinary syrigne with the glowing white liquid from her pocket, something that was made out of Gaia's tears or whatever? Anywho, she shoved it in Williams ass cheekes.
Everything posted by this account is official property of ©Vescrutia2018, no reproduction, or reposting of this content identical to or closely resembling is allowed.

William Suwhenzetie
Drifter

As soon as the needle touched William, his eyes would shoot open and a blast of life energy would coat his body. At the same time he would launch directly upwards like a rocket blast letting out a whining grunt.

"No, no, no poking" William would yell out as he rubbed his rear end where the needle was injected into.

After a second or two of rubbing, William would completely change his tone and his mind would almost instantly forget about the needle. He would slowly float towards the ground and notice he was naked.

"I finally get some action, and I don't even remember any of it" He would say his tail and ear dropping down like a sad puppy.

He would then turn to Sheila who's life energy (ki) he could sense.

"Do you remember any of it?, actually, who are you and why am I naked?" he would ask.

Ves

Post by Ves »

"He's awake... Roger"

She spoke to herself, and to HQ. Why couldn't she be helping move boxes. Or repairing scaffolds? Why did she have to deal with this? She sighed again and rubbed her eyes in her hands.

"You fell out of the sky buddy. You dont remember anything?"

Sheila said inconsequentially. And returned the LYFE syringe to her pocket, William's energetic personality was certainly startling you couldn't tell by the look on her face which was as flatlined as a dying patient in the ER.

William Suwhenzetie
Drifter

"I fell from the sky? What would I have been doing there? I wasn't fighting, or I don't remember fighting" William would ask, talking to her and to himself.

"WAIT A MINUTE!, don't tell me you drugged me and did that!" He would yell out, backing up three steps before tripping over his sword.

As he fell to the ground, a loud thwack would fill the area. William would begin flailing his legs back and forth.

"Oh no! this isn't even a dream!" he would say.

After saying this, he would stand up with a hand in his head. A moment later he would hold both of his hands out and call two balls of Life Energy to his hands. Placing both of them together in his palms, he would focus the Life Energy into the shape of a pair of red and white heart print boxers. After this he would put them on and flick the elastic waist band.

"That'll do it for now" He would say.

"Oh, you, the names William" He would say extending his hand down (He's 7 foot 4, so I assume Sheila is shorted)

Ves

Post by Ves »

"Sheila."

She didn't take his hand, germs and all that. Again she spoke to her communicator.

"No, doesn't seem hostile... Roger... Roger."

She looked up toward him, way taller than he appeared lying down.

"Yeah I have no idea what you were doing here. I didn't drug you either but I'm glad you're okay. It's almost my lunch break, and we get the holiday off so I'm gonna head back into town. Just try to be careful messing around with portals and stuff alright?"

Return to “Exploration”