the Solid Vomit

These are areas outside of the realms of the Alliance. Venture out into Vescrutia's open world and explore. Go anywhere and show us a side of Vescrutia that might not have been discovered yet.
Savaj Vanguard
Drifter

Re: the Solid Vomit

Post by Savaj Vanguard »

"You kiddin', right?"

Savvy scratched her head with the base of the scroll. Her laxed expression twisted in confusion. She almost sounded insulted.

"You willing to trade this critters life, for this? She's a living being.. who trusted you.."

Her words simmered from her lips hot like fire, but she didn't bother to raise her voice. Her lips curled a bit in disgust but that was about it. Savaj had become personally jaded to the immoral decision making of men during her childhood, particularly those in power. She'd been trafficked through dozens of misanthropic cabals who used her body as currency. It something she wouldn't wish on her worst enemy, but the crucible made her the women she was. From her pain and darkness, Savvy forged strength.. and she'd show Sheer how to utilize her darkness too.

Maybe he was trying to double time her.. she halfway hoped he was, but she didn't bother to read his mind. She shrugged her shoulders and held the scroll out willingly, trying to keep her emotions in check.

"I hope whatever's on here was worth it. Cause I don't do take backs.."

Axel Gobetsu
Drifter

Post by Axel Gobetsu »

He stepped toward the girl quickly swiping the scroll with a pivot as he stated his confidence.

“As if a Narc like you would ever harm a hair on her fuzzy little head.”

He took two brisk steps away before vaulting into the sky.

“You’ll see me sooner than you think.”

Just before the height of his jump a portal of light seemed to opened and closed behind him effectively swallowing his visual presence and soon he was gone completely.

Savaj Vanguard
Drifter

Post by Savaj Vanguard »

Savaj scoffed before taking her leave.

Return to “Exploration”