(Flashback) A Building Such As That HAS to Have Boundless Information

A large castle built with the power of the Sanctus Crystal, Zeik and his family live here.
Kai
Drifter

Re: (Flashback) A Building Such As That HAS to Have Boundless Information

Post by Kai »

"I'm looking for something, things, actually," Kai admitted with no hesitation. "See, I'm a bit of a scholar. I like to collect as much information as I can in my travels, specifically the history of the lands I got to." Kai allowed himself to relax a bit as he spoke, leaning back against the chair. "One day, I got the urge to research my own people's history. I found some disturbing things in our past." Kai took a deep breath and exhaled slowly. "Something's coming for those idiots, something they've been ignoring for ages, a darkness they could never purge." He shrugged. "Well, not without these four..."artifacts" supposedly hidden here."

Kai fished a journal from the bag on his side and placed it on the table, flipping to a page with a drawing of a topaz gem and a book with a flower on the cover. "Now, I'm not entirely sure they're here, but from what I could translate, they were banished to 'the land below'. This is my best bet." Kai shrugged as a response to Zeik's question about his knowledge of his whereabouts. "I honestly have no clue. I woke up in a forest some months ago and eventually made my way here. All I know is that wherever this is seems to be under your jurisdiction."

Return to “Astral Palace”