Chapter Four:Investigate The Obelisk

Famine
Drifter

Re: Chapter Four:Investigate The Obelisk

Post by Famine »

The observer's floating above them had lost their focus, something they expressed with a distinct, unharmonius blinking.

Famine observed their display in confusion and took with her even more surprise as an arc of light, carved the eyes from the heavens. Chunks of flesh rained from above, threatening to decimate the mountains beneath them.

Without so much as a whisper, she turned her back to the black sphere. Ignoring any sneers, gestures or attacks the Astral King and his student may have thrown her way.-dissapearing into the wind without a trace.

Zeik
King of Chaos

Re: Chapter Four:Investigate The Obelisk

Post by Zeik »

The light spilled into the sphere as the spell famine had used to trap them began crumbling, the black panes shattered like glass and rained from the sky, fizzling into smoke as they came into contact with the ground.

He caught famines tail end, dissapearing amongst the chaos into a plume of darkness, her untimely departure was a relief. Though he came on this mission knowing they would meet, he didnt really come here with the intent of capturing or defeating her.

"...I assume you made a fine impression on the Crowns, Nagase."

He whispered under his breath as he observed the meteors of flesh plummeting towards the Alps of Chaos. A smile slowly crept on his face, before bursting into a fit of laughter.

"Teralok....you're gonna be fine. Hell...we're gonna be fine. "

He said confidently while staring at the flesh meteors. He summoned a ball of fire into his hand and began condensing the energy until it was just a spec of blinding light.

"I'll clean up this mess and then we can check on the others."

He flung the spec of light into the air, perfectly landing at the center of the plummenting mass of flesh. Without warning the light exploded. Detonating safely in the air, but perfectly within range to atomize the largest chunks of matter.

The force of the blast created an endless rain of smaller, mostly harmless, sized lumps of fire. Like a horror, boiling blood rained over the mountains, complete with golf ball sized chunks of flesh.

"...I can't fix Every thing."

He said with a laugh.

"Control. Come in."

He said inbetween laughing. Fidgeting with his earpiece.

"Control! Do you read me?"
Everything posted by this account is official property of ©Vescrutia2018, no reproduction, or reposting of this content identical to or closely resembling is allowed.

Return to “Mountain Base”