Chapter 6: Peril's Wandering Eye

Fate I
Drifter

Re: Chapter 6: Peril's Wandering Eye

Post by Fate I »

"I can bring you both back to the village, there we can treat the young ones wounds before we talk to him about the man he was with. Once Zeik returns to the Astral, he'll enscibe the sigils onto the obelisk."

-A black slit opened near the entrance of the cavern, offering nazuma and the child an escape route.-

"You'll be glad to know that famine is retreating and the Aces in Acrix are in good health aswell."

Naito Neves Denkai
Arcanum Iris

Post by Naito Neves Denkai »

Nazuma would turn off his communicator. He couldn't help but feel this wasn't over. The forces that played the hand that was dealt today seemly open the eyes of the young Ri'ore Prince. He would put the rod into his pack and poceed to the exit. He would summon small pockets of wind what would carry the two bodies behind him.

"Very well.. Beginning extraction... I'll be bringing one wounded and the others condition seems to be unknown."

Fate I
Drifter

Post by Fate I »

A swirl of darkness materialized beside Nazuma. Light from the glaciers surronding them caused faint images of the cities medical district flickered in out of view. It was a portal and it lead straight to the nearest nurse.

"...Yea, bring the survivor back to the hospital. I'll have someone treat any wounds they may have. Fortunately Famine is retreating from our atmosphere for now, I'll have Zeik deal with the sigils."

Return to “Azure Ranges”