Chapter Four: Journey to Acrix Solara

Ancestral home to all Hellgates near and far.
Nagase
Drifter

Re: Chapter Four: Journey to Acrix Solara

Post by Nagase »

Nagase could sense the approaching pair, they boasted a consider able amount of Naten and wasn't trying to hide it.

Her eyes met them at the gates entrance band met their silent gaze with one of her own.

"Anyone asking me questions before introducing themselves to me, gives me the right to peek at their thoughts."

She said softly after landing on the ground, having heard every word the old man had to say.

Fate I
Drifter

Re: Chapter Four: Journey to Acrix Solara

Post by Fate I »

A bead of sweat fell from his brow, he tried to hide his anxiety;but, the mere implication that he was speaking with a telepath or worse, sent his nerves into high stress.

"I'm nautica, crown of...."

He said softly, having discarded his original vigor. The grinning woman standing next to him abruptly interrupted him, shouting over her whimpering partner.

"I'm Selene. I want you to remember that, but you know that already, don't you? You're competing in this year's Crown Gamble, aren't you? I hope you are, why else would The Vesta Crown send his daughter to face a possessed bone golem?"

Nautica slipped into the background and scurried into the village while Selene carried on.

Selene: You'll have to forgive the old man, though he spent his life resisting many of his era constricting a views, he wasn't successful at avoiding all the propaganda- Psychic's being devil's with no human remorse that is.

Return to “Acrix Solara”