Rhugris's Gamble: The Women Kings

Ancestral home to all Hellgates near and far.
Nagase
Drifter

Re: Rhugris's Gamble: The Women Kings

Post by Nagase »

Her questionable puppet rested at her rear, with his eyes affixed on the cannibal this game had made Nagase's enemy. His master's attention bounced from her Ava and the returning presence of the 'little vulture,' its mouth full of meat from the slain Holgurd noble.

"Father was tight lipped with what i should expect from this ceremony sent me on my with his usual dry and distracted tone."

The vulture landed on Nagase shoulder, tilting its head before making a sudden snap at her nocturnal servant- a snap, shinta was swift to evade by jerking his arm from the vulture's range.

"It was clear he was hiding something...which put my mood in a foul place... yet, I believe I owe my temper an applause. If I'd have had the whole of my strength at this moment, I might have crushed something beautiful before I realized its splendor."

She said calmly, hiding her mischievous glint from her puppet by keeping her head low and 'focused,' on her Ava. She coiled the crystal, with a flex of her mental muscles, that were forged in the wake of shinta's cannon, twirling them around her before she crushed to a fine salt-Which she pepper the air with. Creating a dazzling display of light and flare around her body, magnified by the sudden emergence of the lingering storms lightning.

Shinta:I believe our opponent is readying Makaian Sorcery, let us escape deeper into the desert and allow her to exhaust herself further.

Nagase: mm, its not Makaian but also...but; On the off chance you're right, we should plan to retreat. If im too salvage our relationship, avoiding any further grievance is necessary. However, I want to observe her a little further. I need a clear image if im too..., nevermind-Just go ahead of me.

Shinta opened a dark portal, his means of teleportation were always noticeably larger than Nagase own method-a small inconspicuous crack between space-time. His orange scarf was tugged by the consuming force of his portal. He stood there for a moment, looking back between its puppet master and the portal...

Shinta Thrall:"....i've never seen it before. I've always assumed you and your brother were like your father, incapable of malice; but, the wicked glint youre hiding at that woman has changed my opinion.

Nagase was unphased by the precipitation of the torrential downpour that had drenched the thirsty desert of the acrix. Her face, her clothes, even shinta remained untouched by even a single droplet of water. "Hmph. Malice? I find your words out of character 'Lord of Darkness,' you, my father and his little band of hero's-'tHe tRInitY,' have committed acts of evil poised at justice for over a millennium-collectively, of course. So, hearing your judgment, pfft...nothing more that rhetoric. I hold no ill will for the young cannibal...i just need a very clear image of her. So leave- I will catch up.

-Shintas head shifted to his dark portal, still reluctant to step through it;but, with nothing else to say, he pushed passed his reservations and entered his portal uttering one final sentence moments before commitment. "Hellgates may not be demons by birthright...but the resemblance is uncanny.-

Shinta stepped through his dark portal that he'd positioned an exit, deeper into the desert, where there opponent couldn't follow; but, as he exited the portal he soon found himself at the butt end of Nagase's games. Unbeknownst to him, the young hellgate had hijacked his portal, hiding a slither of her own intentions between him and his escape. It wasn't lost to her that shinta, a puppet of her creation, given breath by her imagination and form of the shells of those she had felled, was gaining autonomy, perhaps...even sentience. When shinta exited nagase's portal, he found himself directly above "Ranora's," Sigil, his body disintegrated within a flash, peeling away every fiber of his artificial body under the stress of her sorcery, leaving his surprised grimace for last.

"You'll need me, soon enough....just call."

Nagase whispered to her opponent seconds after a bright red flare fired above the Acrix Solara, the hellgate capitol. She turned her back and exited the scene into a dark slit, her titanic presence disappearing with her. Leaving behind a sparkling message with the glittering crystal dust she fashion. The message read 'Continue 9...8...7' in her place, that would be gobbled up by Ranora's Arbiter shortly after

Return to “Acrix Solara”